The Student Room Group

BBC3 - Boob Job: My Big Decision

Did anybody watch this tonight? Its on iPlayer if you missed and want to watch.

I found it so sad :frown:

Especially the 13 year old mixed-race girl (I forgot her name now) she was sooooooo beautiful, and you could tell her body was on its way to being developed into a great figure but she was so adamant about wanting a boob job! And she was such an amazing dancer.

I cant wait for her to grow up and realise shes drop dead gorgeous and doesnt need it.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
mitsabeeba
Did anybody watch this tonight? Its on iPlayer if you missed and want to watch.

I found it so sad :frown:

Especially the 13 year old mixed-race girl (I forgot her name now) she was sooooooo beautiful, and you could tell her body was on its way to being developed into a great figure but she was so adamant about wanting a boob job! And she was such an amazing dancer.

I cant wait for her to grow up and realise shes drop dead gorgeous and doesnt need it.

I didn't watch it but i've seen similar things. I used to feel the same way about my chest and it's taken me a long time not to feel bad about it but now I've learned to be happy with myself and thank god for that! :smile:
Reply 2
She's only 13 years old, for goodness sake.... I think its shocking....
She's such a pretty girl with talent, the fact that she'll looking at going to America to get a boob job when she hasn't even given her body the time to get through puberty is pretty disturbing.
imho.
Reply 3
Don't these people's mum say to them, umm love, you're no way near grown up enough to know what your figure will be like. It's so stupid. From the age of 13 I went to a small B to a large DD, with LOSING weight, not even gaining it. It's ridiculous that it's even presented to them as an option as something to do SOON at this age.
Reply 4
And IMO, the person who had fake boobs, and was talking about the pain - they didn't even look good! Weird shape and the nipples not in line, both sticking out in opp directions too, a weird grey colour also..
Reply 5
EmK_89
She's only 13 years old, for goodness sake.... I think its shocking....
She's such a pretty girl with talent, the fact that she'll looking at going to America to get a boob job when she hasn't even given her body the time to get through puberty is pretty disturbing.
imho.

did she get the boob job?
Hope they **** up the op
Reply 7
Hooray for insecurity. Not to stereotype the dancing, showman (or indeed show-woman, or indeed showgirl) type, but I'd bet that she was loving the attention gleaned off of the camera.
Did you see in the theatre all those boobs? That woman with the real most amazingly perfect boobs however.. *jealous*
I saw the second half, I couldn't believe a 13-year-old was that serious about having one. At that age a lot of people haven't even started developing, or not much anyway.
How old was the other one?
Reply 10
Dnator
did she get the boob job?

Don't know. I couldn't watch all of it, had to leave.
The 13yr old is really annoying me...
Personally i found it hard to see past that Kat girl's teeth...
I watched it and it's a pretty topical subject atm. I'm considering a breast enlargement myself.

However, I'm 23, not 13. I couldn't believe her mum even let her on a programme about boob jobs. She's a child. I didn't even start puberty til I was nearly 15!!!
TBH I think they both need some serious counselling, the underlying reasons that they want it are just... :s-smilie: :sad: And the 13 yr old is delusional if she thinks getting a boob job will make her fit in with her classmates!
Reply 15
Pfft. I just never developed xD Still wouldn't do anything about it though, eh.

The 13 year old was a bit foolish though.
I felt sorry for Kianna. She goes to the same school I just left and it is hard to fit in there. And the area she lives in, also a white area. Plus, the kids at the school are horrible bullies.

I think it was either her or her friend who looked at me and my friend and sighed. We had long straight hair and were quite developed!!
e-m-i-l-y
Personally i found it hard to see past that Kat girl's teeth...

Same! I wanted her to use the money to fix her teeth :s-smilie:

Did anyone notice she kept sucking her thumb?
NinjaBread
Same! I wanted her to use the money to fix her teeth :s-smilie:

Did anyone notice she kept sucking her thumb?

I never realised the teeth. I did notice the thumb sucking. Maybe that's why her teeth are so bad!
paniking_and_not_revising
I never realised the teeth. I did notice the thumb sucking. Maybe that's why her teeth are so bad!

Yeah maybe :p:
Must be something psychological there...it's not really "normal" for a 17 year old to suck her thumb is it?
I don't really understand why you'd want boobs to look completely fake - I myself would like bigger boobs because I'm not completely happy with mine and not very confident because of them but would want them to look natural - just a bit bigger nothing jordan-style-ish, not that im planning any surgery atm :p:

the younger girl just wanted to blend in at school - her friends had bigger breasts - straight hair ect
Was a shame she got bullied, she is really pretty especially for a 13 year old!
But it's a bit weird for her mum to let her even consider a boob job at 13 - when I was 13 I hadn't even started puberty so it's a bit weird for her mum to agree to get it done in America at 16! :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending