Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

BBC3 - Boob Job: My Big Decision Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinjaBread)
    Yeah maybe :p:
    Must be something psychological there...it's not really "normal" for a 17 year old to suck her thumb is it?
    I don't really understand why you'd want boobs to look completely fake - I myself would like bigger boobs because I'm not completely happy with mine and not very confident because of them but would want them to look natural - just a bit bigger nothing jordan-style-ish, not that im planning any surgery atm :p:

the younger girl just wanted to blend in at school - her friends had bigger breasts - straight hair ect
    Was a shame she got bullied, she is really pretty especially for a 13 year old!
    But it's a bit weird for her mum to let her even consider a boob job at 13 - when I was 13 I hadn't even started puberty so it's a bit weird for her mum to agree to get it done in America at 16! :rolleyes:
    I want smaller boobs. Mine are too big. Kat just had problems with her appearance. That whole wanting to look fake did irritate me. Why the hell would you want to look like Jordan?? Imagine trying to pick your kids up or hug someone!

Kianna blended in quite well at school. Yeah, some of her friends did look more mature. Although, I don't want to sound ignorant or rude, but it never occured to me that she had these problems. She was quite outgoing.

Am I the only person who got boobs when I was 12? (or 11. I can't remember).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paniking_and_not_revising)
    I want smaller boobs. Mine are too big. Kat just had problems with her appearance. That whole wanting to look fake did irritate me. Why the hell would you want to look like Jordan?? Imagine trying to pick your kids up or hug someone!

Kianna blended in quite well at school. Yeah, some of her friends did look more mature. Although, I don't want to sound ignorant or rude, but it never occured to me that she had these problems. She was quite outgoing.

She said she used to think she was ugly, but managed to get over that by wanting huuuge boobs - maybe so that guys wouldn't notice she even had a face! nevermind an ugly one :p:

Yeah she seemed pretty confident when she was dancing!

I didn't get boobs till like 16! Still haven't really got boobs tbh lol
    I didn't hit puberty till I was like 15 right enough...
    When I was 13 I wasn't thinking about any of that kind of stuff, I was still out playing with all the boys - climbing trees and stuff haha( I was a bit of a tomboy :p: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinjaBread)
    She said she used to think she was ugly, but managed to get over that by wanting huuuge boobs - maybe so that guys wouldn't notice she even had a face! nevermind an ugly one :p:

Yeah she seemed pretty confident when she was dancing!

I didn't get boobs till like 16! Still haven't really got boobs tbh lol
    I didn't hit puberty till I was like 15 right enough...
    When I was 13 I wasn't thinking about any of that kind of stuff, I was still out playing with all the boys - climbing trees and stuff haha( I was a bit of a tomboy :p: )
    lol! I used to think I was ugly but then compensated for that by having boobs!

I noticed how confiden she looked dancing. And she's good at dancing (or better than I am)

I was also a tomboy. I used to cry at makeup!

I hit puberty at 11 .

ReputationRep:
    lol! I used to think I was ugly but then compensated for that by having boobs!

I noticed how confiden she looked dancing. And she's good at dancing (or better than I am)

I was also a tomboy. I used to cry at makeup!

I hit puberty at 11 .
    Haha I just think I'm average - average face and no pretty boobies to pull me up the prettyness scale :p:

She was really good at dancing and that was only within 5 mins of being in the class! So I hope she follows that rather than just being a girl with big boobs...

Awww that's cute loll

11 wow. My body is sloww :p: So I think eventually I shall grow some boobs lol That's why I find it unbelievable that she was actually coming to a "decision" about getting a boob job at 13, I just find that crazy

ReputationRep:

Nah, I did too. I was in a C cup by the time I was 13 and my mum thought it was weird that I wore the same size bra as her.

I havent watched this yet but I will do when I get the chance to. I remember being young and not being entirely happy with the way I looked but it's so drastic to want comestic surgury at such a young age.

I'm all for WOMEN having boob jobs but not when they look like they have beachballs stuffed down their tops. I actually think smaller boobs look better a lot of the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheesyBeans)
    Nah, I did too. I was in a C cup by the time I was 13 and my mum thought it was weird that I wore the same size bra as her.

I havent watched this yet but I will do when I get the chance to. I remember being young and not being entirely happy with the way I looked but it's so drastic to want comestic surgury at such a young age.

I'm all for WOMEN having boob jobs but not when they look like they have beachballs stuffed down their tops. I actually think smaller boobs look better a lot of the time.
    I agree with you
    The older girl had a good sized boobs already - but just wanted massive ones - I just don't think that's right. Fair enough if you want a boob job for confidence in yourself but not just so they look massively fake

ReputationRep:
    okay so its learly obvious that no1's gonna be reading this after this amount of time but can you lot stop *****ing about me saying im ugly and deranged or w.e my self esteem is low enough alreading thanks xx

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.