Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Love first sight..... Watch

• View Poll Results: do you believe in Love first sight.....
    All the way(yes)(girl)
    3.70%
    ah no(girl)
    37.04%
    All the way(yes)(boy)
    7.41%
    ah no(boy)
    51.85%

ReputationRep:
    I think our brains gives off signals when we first meet someone, if there is potential. When I think back to my exes, for the most part, there was a "feeling" I got when I first met them. Then again, all those relationships ended. So perhaps it's lust at first sight rather than love?

ReputationRep:
    don't believe it yet...

will see though. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I remember the first time I met my husband. We spoke for about 20 minutes and I knew that there was something there for us. Not love, but definitely a spark unlike anything I'd had with previous boyfriends.

I have experienced it. I met this guy in Germany, (I'm from England though.) And it was 100% love at first sight. When our eyes met, we both could feel it, I could sense it. We smiled at each other, and then he walked towards me. He bought me a drink, and we danced, talking in a mixture of English and German. I had to go quite soon. I told him that and without further ado, he kissed me. And it was the most amazing kiss of all time. The way he held me and the way he was so gentle melted my heart. We were getting off for so long before I realised the time and had to leave him. But I did not want to leave at all :'( He asked me if I had a chat program called ICQ, but I didn't. And I asked him if he had Facebook, and he said no. But then he took my name. I doubted I would ever talk to him again. But then, the next day when I arrived home from Germany, I checked my Facebook and I had a friend request from him; he had got Facebook just to talk to me! Now we communicate by messages every day and I am going over to visit him in October

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.