Turn on thread page Beta

How can I make myself look more attractive? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just took this pic of myself, wondering how I can make myself look better?

(sorry for pic quality, taken at 1 Am in a mirror using an iphone camera!)

I'm 15.

Thank youu! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I dont see anything wrong with you tbh :dontknow:
    You look pretty good looking imo.

ReputationRep:
    Why thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I think you look good to be honest. Maybe grow your hair out a little? That can really suit a lot of people.

ReputationRep:
    I agree... your hairstyle suits you too... there doesn't really seem like anything more you can do without looking a bit try hard. Keep up your current look. What kind of suggestions were you hoping for btw... is there anything you don't like about how you look?

ReputationRep:
    you look 15, so thats good - some people look really young for their age. I guess you could grow your hair longer - i think it might suit your face shape.

ReputationRep:
    I think you look alright? I agree with the people who said you should grow your hair a bit longer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harleygrant)
    I think you look good to be honest. Maybe grow your hair out a little? That can really suit a lot of people.
    My hair's already fairly long tbh, and I dont think school will let me have it any longer. It's longer than it looks there.
    (Original post by Myiesha_90)
    I agree... your hairstyle suits you too... there doesn't really seem like anything more you can do without looking a bit try hard. Keep up your current look. What kind of suggestions were you hoping for btw... is there anything you don't like about how you look?
    Thanks! I wasn't really sure what I was hoping for, I think I've just been considering myself as less attractive than I apparently am, and was just hoping for suggestions to get away from that. Thanks loads

P.S, I think my lips are a bit big, any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah.

You could grow your front/face hair a bit and use wax or something cool to make it messy. Then save rest of the hair, but let your neck hair grow, and cut it carefully. You'd look cool, and like a real russian. ;D

ReputationRep:
    very nice. good skin too. you worry too much.

ReputationRep:
    You're 15 and you look like that? :eek:
    Wait til you turn 20. You'll be TSR's hunk. :coma:

Eh.
    I really shouldn't post my opinion.
    But really, you look fine.

ReputationRep:
    grow a beard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike_P)
    Yeah.

You could grow your front/face hair a bit and use wax or something cool to make it messy. Then save rest of the hair, but let your neck hair grow, and cut it carefully. You'd look cool, and like a real russian. ;D
    kk thanks, although I haven't really got proper face hair yet, apart from the odd bit of bumfluff. I'll bear in mind for the future though!
    (Original post by lulabelle182)
    very nice. good skin too. you worry too much.
    Tyvm

(Original post by Cultivated)

Eh.
    Lol, tyvm

(Original post by King4eva)
    grow a beard
    Not quite ready for that

ReputationRep:

Eh.

I thought the same but I didn't know how to say your gonna be :coma: when your older without sounding like a pedophile :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    You just look like a normal 15 year old. :dontknow:
    Nothing else you can do really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet by and by)
    I thought the same but I didn't know how to say your gonna be :coma: when your older without sounding like a pedophile :laugh:
    Lmao! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet by and by)
    Shush, let's keep it low profile and secret until he's reached 20. Then we'll rep+pm him, deal? :ninja:

That is, if he keeps the hairstyle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeTSR)
    Lmao! :laugh:
    I'm only 16 but I think it may still be illegal :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Shush, let's keep it low profile and secret until he's reached 20. Then we'll rep+pm him, deal? :ninja:

That is, if he keeps the hairstyle.
    Deal! :ninja:
    Cheeky threesome anyone?:unsure:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I already have some stalkers :p:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.