How can I make myself look more attractive? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet by and by)
    I'm only 16 but I think it may still be illegal :dontknow:
    You're 16 only?
    WTF! I thought you were 18+.

OK, apparently I'm the only paedophile on this thread :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Woah I'm guessing you won't be needing this anymore... but I'm posting it anyway

(Original post by JoeTSR)
    P.S, I think my lips are a bit big, any ideas?
    I actually think that it gives you more character therefore makes you look more attractive... but I just googled it incase you were really in need of some type of transformation and maybe you could get some sort of powder foundation and just brush it over to make your lips look a similar shade to your skin... (not too much, or you'd look like a corpse) but that might draw the attention away?

Blame google for giving me rubbish advice to give to you if it doesnt go to plan though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Myiesha_90)
    Woah I'm guessing you won't be needing this anymore... but I'm posting it anyway

I actually think that it gives you more character therefore makes you look more attractive... but I just googled it incase you were really in need of some type of transformation and maybe you could get some sort of powder foundation and just brush it over to make your lips look a similar shade to your skin... (not too much, or you'd look like a corpse) but that might draw the attention away?

Blame google for giving me rubbish advice to give to you if it doesnt go to plan though...
    Wow, thanks for that. I'll try it, and see what it looks like. If you reckon it's a plus though, I dunno. Thanks for the advice :yes:

ReputationRep:
    hit the gym you pussy

ReputationRep:
    Attractive

I think you could grow your hair out a little and get layers and a proper shape cut into it. You look similar to my bro and he did that to his hair, he also dyed it dark and girls go mad for him cos it really brings out the blue of his eyes apparently.. :rofl: He's only 15 as well my bro. Nothing wrong with you and no your lips aren't to big nothing wrong with having nicely shapped/fuller lips my boyfriend has lips like this and he's so much nicer to kiss I think it's really hot :love:

ReputationRep:

P.S, I think my lips are a bit big, any ideas?
    :eek: No, you are completely blessed!

Big lips ftw, that's what i say. Cillian Murphy and Tom Hardy have huge lips and they're amongst the sexiest blokes there are :yes: congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sssdeol1)
    hit the gym you pussy
    Whoa there! :eek3:

And I will, as soon as I'm allowed in, which will be in september when I'm 16! xD

ReputationRep:
    Whoa there! :eek3:

And I will, as soon as I'm allowed in, which will be in september when I'm 16! xD
    ahh i see. good stuff:top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shoop_de_lang)

Big lips ftw, that's what i say. Cillian Murphy and Tom Hardy have huge lips and they're amongst the sexiest blokes there are :yes: congratulations!
    oh god definitely.... my bf has fuller lips and seriously i think it makes a difference when you kiss a guy with lips like that...helps if they are all soft and yummy..*dreams* :o: I'll shut up now, someone slap me. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    You're 16 only?
    WTF! I thought you were 18+.

OK, apparently I'm the only paedophile on this thread :getmecoat:

:eek:! Your a double pedophile!!!!!! Shame on you!

I'll let you off, I look a bit older than I am I guess :p:

ReputationRep:
    Gain enough self-confidence to get by without asking strangers on an internet forum for advice

But don't worry, you're 15. In a few years you'll look back and realise every 15 year old is a bit of an idiot. Little adjustments aren't going to make any difference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King4eva)
    grow a beard
    And then cut off your head.

You're still look pretty young. You might change :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shoop_de_lang)

Sweet then
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    Attractive

I think you could grow your hair out a little and get layers and a proper shape cut into it. You look similar to my bro and he did that to his hair, he also dyed it dark and girls go mad for him cos it really brings out the blue of his eyes apparently.. :rofl: He's only 15 as well my bro. Nothing wrong with you and no your lips aren't to big nothing wrong with having nicely shapped/fuller lips my boyfriend has lips like this and he's so much nicer to kiss I think it's really hot :love:
    Ok, when I next get my hair cut I'll ask. Will dying my hair darker do much though, as I have brown eyes, so it can't really bring out the brown in them :p: Thanks for the compliments
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    oh god definitely.... my bf has fuller lips and seriously i think it makes a difference when you kiss a guy with lips like that...helps if they are all soft and yummy..*dreams* :o: I'll shut up now, someone slap me. :woo:
    Great then! And lol :p:

Agreed, shame on you!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InvoluntarySlacker)
    And then cut off your head.

You're still look pretty young. You might change :dontknow:
    We'll see in due course
    (Original post by Svenjamin)
    Gain enough self-confidence to get by without asking strangers on an internet forum for advice

But don't worry, you're 15. In a few years you'll look back and realise every 15 year old is a bit of an idiot. Little adjustments aren't going to make any difference.
    Meh, as I said, I thought I was uglier than I apparently am. First bit of advice I've ever asked on the internet.

And thanks.

ReputationRep:

Haha, I thought you and I'd be really old hot ****s by the time OP reached 20, but .. Not. :rant:

ReputationRep:
    Will dying my hair darker do much though, as I have brown eyes
    You dont have to dye it, from looks of it your hairs dark blonde/light brown but you might fancy a change. If you do decide to dye it, i think dark brown would be hot and girls love dark haired and dark eyed guys, quite a lot of them seem to!

Only thing i'd say think about it before you dye it as some guys might get the mic taken or called 'gay' my bro got that for a few days until people forgot/realised he didnt care. He just takes it and isn't arsed though, that's not to put you off or anything, lots of guys dye their hair there are just a few prats tht think its gay for a guy to make an effort!

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I already have some stalkers
    Not just stalkers... TSR stalkers Im pretty sure than in less that a year 1 will be your girlfriend and the other your bit on the side. Your bit on the side will constantly try and make you split up with your gf and then there will be huge TSR thread about the whole thing (including screenshots of PMs).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Haha, I thought you and I'd be really old hot ****s by the time OP reached 20, but .. Not. :rant:

We will be hot just not ****'s well I don't pan on it anyway!
    You could be his friends hot mum! Though that would mean you concieved when you were 2 years old :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    You dont have to dye it, from looks of it your hairs dark blonde/light brown but you might fancy a change. If you do decide to dye it, i think dark brown would be hot and girls love dark haired and dark eyed guys, quite a lot of them seem to!

Only thing i'd say think about it before you dye it as some guys might get the mic taken or called 'gay' my bro got that for a few days until people forgot/realised he didnt care. He just takes it and isn't arsed though, that's not to put you off or anything, lots of guys dye their hair there are just a few prats tht think its gay for a guy to make an effort!
    Yeah, my hairs sortof in the middle brown. I wouldn't call it dark blonde though. And yeah, I know I'd probably get one or two gay remarks, but I think I could handle it. I think I'll probably leave my hair as it is for the moment though. Thanks anyways.

ReputationRep:
    We will be hot just not ****'s well I don't pan on it anyway!
    You could be his friends hot mum! Though that would mean you concieved when you were 2 years old :dontknow:
    you really have the hots for this guy dont you! :rofl:
    by the way you are very pretty (coming from a girl who rarely compliments other girls!)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.