Turn on thread page Beta

anon please, theres a chance he comes on here.

so I went to a party around xmas with my ex bf, who was my bf at the time, and we both got talking to this boy there. he was really funny and seemed just a chatty person in general. This boy, we'll call him tom, added me on msn about 3 weeks ago and i feel like we've clicked. our personalities literally bounce off eachother.
    i think i'm falling for him already which is really wierd for me. the thing is i dont know if he likes me. we flirt a bit but nothing major. he's also since became my ex's friend so that might be a bit wierd for him.
    its really frustrating because i just know we'd be good together but i don't want it to get messed up if he doesn't like me in that way
    the only mention hes made about me in that kind of way was when we started talking about my ex and he said "he's a fool he doesnt realise what hes lost, your amazing" but then went on to tell me about some cw he had to do
    i'm so confused!! how do i knw if he likes me??:s
    has anybody else been in this situation?

ReputationRep:
    No.

He's using you for CW.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ask him out on a date :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Ooo sounds like your in abit of a confusion there. Talk to him about it, it will get you no where to just have everything running through your head all the time, try and see where you stand.

See if he wants to meet up and have a chat over coffee, see if he sees anything in the future between you two, or it is just friendship.

(Original post by InvoluntarySlacker)
    No.

He's using you for CW.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ask him out on a date :yep:
    Lol we do different subjects :p:

I'm too shy to ask him out what if he doesnt like me and he acts wierd from then on?

ReputationRep:
    From what you have said it does sound like he could be intrested if he is making ofhand comments about how your boyfriend has missed out. The c/w incident could just be him attempting to find things to talk about it doesnt mean there is no hope.

If he is a friend of your boyfriend you obviously need to tread carefully but I don't see why you shouldnt try to get to know him better. Meeting up is probably better than online though as it will give you more of an idea of what his intentions are. Its very hard to understand what people mean online half the time.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.