Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey all.

Ok so last Saturday I met agreat guy in a club...we danced together and we kissed and had a laugh and he brought me a drink and we swapped numbers etc...then I gave him a lift home then he txt me first thing Sunday morning and we chatted all day and he was really keen...then we went to the cinema Sunday night and back to his where we watched some Lee Evans and had a few kisses and cuddles and it was just lovely. Again first thing Monday morning he txt me and we txt all day long...he said he couldn't stop thinking about me etc...said I was beautiful blah blah.

Tuesday he called me and we chatted and had a laugh etc and said about going out again Thursday night which I was really excited about...then Tuesday night he called and asked if I wanted to come over which I did and again it was all lovely...he said he really likes me and didnt wanna ruin things and we fooled around...no sex though. Again everything was left fine and he txt me first thing Wednesday morning. We txt a little bit in the morning then I didn't hear from him and he didn't call at lunch like he said...thought i'd hear from him in the evening but remember he was working...saw him yesterday when I took my car in for its MOT where he works and everything seemed fine...he kept asking if I was ok and stuff and we smiled at each other etc etc then I asked if he was busy in the evening and he said no and that he would call me.........no call...so here I am now feeling poo.....what the hell went wrong?! I don't understand....he was so keen! And I really really liked him.

xx

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he misunderstood and thought YOU were going to call. And is now wondering why you're not calling. So try calling him

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry. He seems to care about you. He can't have changed his mind so quickly. Maybe he was busy and just forgot to call you. Have you tried to call him or text him ???

ReputationRep:
    He's just not that into you.

ReputationRep:
    holy smegging hell

back off for crying out loud -one phone call didnt happen and your feeling like crap - come on get a grip

sorry but one week after some random pull and your acting like annie wilkes.

If it matters that much then you phone him

ReputationRep:
    Well I called him last night but got nothing then i txt him asking if he still wanted to meet up but again nothing so thats def it now......just annoying cos i havent got a clue what happened! xx

ReputationRep:
    He has a girlfriend and feels guilty.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, needy much?

ReputationRep:
    If you've called him already and left him a text and he's not texting you back. Leave it.
    You've only known him for a bit so you can easily move on.
    You never know he might get in contact with you but don't come over all OTT because that will push him away.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like he's interested in someone else.
    Don't keep chasing him, he'll txt if he's bothered.

ReputationRep:
    sorry.
    hes just not that into you.

ReputationRep:
    Woooah it sounded a bit full on to start with, he probably got scared!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessnavi22)
    Woooah it sounded a bit full on to start with, he probably got scared!
    I agree.
    Maybe all he wanted was to fool around with you, and now he has, you're not so interesting anymore. I've got to say, guys don't like it on a plate. Also, just because he was all over you like chicken on rice, doesn't mean he actually liked you. He just liked you at that point in time, because you were giving him what he wanted.

ReputationRep:
    He could just be worried you're moving forward too fast. Perhaps he's seen you so much he's feeling like he's missing out on other things like seeing his friends, and is just doing it rather than telling you incase you feel like he's trying to sack you off.

Just chill out, pamper yourself and wait to hear from him. If he is interested in carrying on, he WILL get in touch

ReputationRep:
    maybe he had unexpected company.was busy?? had diarrhoea?? theres lots of possibilities so dont work yourself up over this..its clear he likes u..

ReputationRep:
    It could be anything. You won't find out till you call him.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I reckon everything will be fine, leave it a bit before you contact him, if he doesn't in say a few days then send a text of some sort.

ReputationRep:
    How long was the gap between him not calling and saying he would?

Also, a note to all women, "I'll call you" usually means, "******* wait and I'll get round to it later, k? If I don't, take a hint".

ReputationRep:
    you're overreacting

ReputationRep:
    Well he didn't get back in touch and I saw him out the next night and he completely blanked me!! What a loser!! But meh im not letting men upset me no more...not gonna run after him if he cant be bothered with me. Never rushing into anything like that again. But i'm happier being single now.....way more fun! Thanks for all your comments though. xx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.