Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I agree with this. A thread to state the nations that sign. I'll get to work on it.

ReputationRep:
    The thread has been made. To sign the treaty go here.

ReputationRep:
    I'm aware that the official signature thread has already been created and signed by some reps, but I think it would be a good idea for it to be uber-formal e.g. full nation names (French Republic, Commonwealth of Australia etc etc) and some sort of statement of agreement (The *country* hereby declares its intention to ratify....)

What do you think M?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for rushing into making the thread. You guys were right, it should be more formal...

ReputationRep:
    No worries, taigan

Student - I agree but I don't know if I'd force every rep to actually sign with official names. I would probably add the names of signatories' nations (uber-formal style) to the OP, using the names I note in the MUN VIII thread, as a list of signatory and then ratifying countries. Though I would like to see if some reps would sign with a declaration...maybe too late this time, try it next time around, for the Piracy treaty?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.