Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    I would never have guessed Lindsay Lohan would be so popular. :teeth:
    Not with me, I prefer Mario. Actually, I kind of disliked you more with that avatar, have no idea why :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Not with me, I prefer Mario. Actually, I kind of disliked you more with that avatar, have no idea why :unsure:
    Prejudices are bad. Especially towards LiLo.

ReputationRep:
    Prejudices are bad. Especially towards LiLo.
    I finally, worked it out, and its not prejudice :no:

Basically, I think in her picture she looks arrogant (and I quite like her normally) and most of the time I think you are arrogant(no offence), hence my reaction. Its a bit stupid actually, but thats me.

ReputationRep:
    I finally, worked it out, and its not prejudice :no:

Basically, I think in her picture she looks arrogant (and I quite like her normally) and most of the time I think you are arrogant(no offence), hence my reaction. Its a bit stupid actually, but thats me.
    Arrogant? I don't think she looks like that at all. Innocent, naive, beautiful are words I'd use to describe her. She became more of a despicable person later on, whereas there I think she's quite sweet.

Personally, I would say I'm confident rather than arrogant, but you're probably right. I don't intend to be particularly though.

ReputationRep:
    Arrogant? I don't think she looks like that at all. Innocent, naive, beautiful are words I'd use to describe her. She became more of a despicable person later on, whereas there I think she's quite sweet.

Personally, I would say I'm confident rather than arrogant, but you're probably right. I don't intend to be particularly though.
    I suppose its a matter of personal opinion. Her most innocent- looking picture is that from "Parent Trap" movie. I wouldn't say that she became despicable, she is not as bad as some celebrities, but she sure is confused, if not unhinged.
    Fair enough on you arrogance/confidence, I guess it could be interpreted as either

ReputationRep:
    I suppose its a matter of personal opinion. Her most innocent- looking picture is that from "Parent Trap" movie. I wouldn't say that she became despicable, she is not as bad as some celebrities, but she sure is confused, if not unhinged.
    Fair enough on you arrogance/confidence, I guess it could be interpreted as either
    I would say she became despicable though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    I would say she became despicable though.
    In what respect? :confused: the whole lesbian affair with Sam Ronson or some other scandal that I missed? Nice to see you, TP

ReputationRep:
    In what respect? :confused: the whole lesbian affair with Sam Ronson or some other scandal that I missed? Nice to see you, TP
    Just her gradually edging to the "inadvertently attention seeking for the wrong reasons" side of the spectrum :p:

Nice to see you too AVAM Hope all is well and we don't get ********* for derailing yet another thread :p:

ReputationRep:
    Just her gradually edging to the "inadvertently attention seeking for the wrong reasons" side of the spectrum :p:

Nice to see you too AVAM Hope all is well and we don't get ********* for derailing yet another thread :p:
    Oh, I see What I don't see is why would anyone seek attention on the peak of popularity? Its not like she was some d-list celebrity desperate for any publicity :p: i guess its one of the symptoms of "star disease"
    As for derailing the threads, I never thought I we would venture in that field , it used to be strictly Ferret & Lemon fixture :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I see What I don't see is why would anyone seek attention on the peak of popularity? Its not like she was some d-list celebrity desperate for any publicity :p: i guess its one of the symptoms of "star disease"
    As for derailing the threads, I never thought I we would venture in that field , it used to be strictly Ferret & Lemon fixture :p:
    True, true... d-list "celebrities" tend to be the ones who make it onto "I'm a celebrity..." as presumably one of the unspoken criteria is that people can't have heard of you before. She was never really popular with me anyway :p:

Mmm, ferret and lemon will be here soon. My olefactory nerves are picking up citrus :p:

On another note, the humanities forums are always so empty... it's like they're dead compared to this forum.

ReputationRep:
    True, true... d-list "celebrities" tend to be the ones who make it onto "I'm a celebrity..." as presumably one of the unspoken criteria is that people can't have heard of you before. She was never really popular with me anyway :p:

Mmm, ferret and lemon will be here soon. My olefactory nerves are picking up citrus :p:

On another note, the humanities forums are always so empty... it's like they're dead compared to this forum.
    As my mum said "anyone who is a celebrity is already out of there" :p:
    How come your olefactory nerves fail to pick up frret's musk :teeth:
    Most forums are deead compared to this one, I only started this subforum because everywhere else it was so quiet:boring: :tumble:

ReputationRep:
    As my mum said "anyone who is a celebrity is already out of there" :p:
    How come your olefactory nerves fail to pick up frret's musk :teeth:
    Most forums are deead compared to this one, I only started this subforum because everywhere else it was so quiet:boring: :tumble:
    Have you ever tried spraying lemon air-freshener on a ferret (not that you would - the RSPCA wouldn't be too pleased, even if it's just a ferret)? Guess which one wins

I don't use TSR that much anyway - I only come on when I have nothing better to do :p:

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever tried spraying lemon air-freshener on a ferret (not that you would - the RSPCA wouldn't be too pleased, even if it's just a ferret)? Guess which one wins

I don't use TSR that much anyway - I only come on when I have nothing better to do :p:
    Ooooh, that would be a batlle of smells :fight: :teeth:. Just make sure Vets stay off, they are the first to alert RSPCA :p:
    I come here even when I have mounds of work :stupid:
    How come you are not asleep yet, Sir Desmond :p: ?

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh, that would be a batlle of smells :fight: :teeth:. Just make sure Vets stay off, they are the first to alert RSPCA :p:
    I come here even when I have mounds of work :stupid:
    How come you are not asleep yet, Sir Desmond :p: ?
    You know what? I honestly have no clue why I'm still online. I intend to wake up at 8.00am to play tennis tomorrow. I guess, maybe, good quality banter in northern accents and mild insanity on my part would answer the question. Oh and I'm on MSN, discussing "a suitable boy" and how, even though I got given the book for Christmas last year, I will never ever read it... great topic that is :cool: :rolleyes:

Also, I'm reading Craghyrax's profile... because it's interesting :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to bed now. Tennis means more to me, unfortunately :p: Night!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=958008

Before I leave :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to bed now. Tennis means more to me, unfortunately :p: Night!
    Night, Sir Desmond! :wave:
    I need to finish translating a document
    good luck with tennis!

ReputationRep:
    Right, this thread has gone completely off topic and isn't really necessary quite yet so I'm going to lock it.

I'll sort out a results day thread with advice for people who didn't get the results they wanted closer to the time.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 26, 2009

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.