Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    I would never have guessed Lindsay Lohan would be so popular. :teeth:
    Not with me, I prefer Mario. Actually, I kind of disliked you more with that avatar, have no idea why :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Not with me, I prefer Mario. Actually, I kind of disliked you more with that avatar, have no idea why :unsure:
    Prejudices are bad. Especially towards LiLo.

ReputationRep:
    Prejudices are bad. Especially towards LiLo.
    I finally, worked it out, and its not prejudice :no:

Basically, I think in her picture she looks arrogant (and I quite like her normally) and most of the time I think you are arrogant(no offence), hence my reaction. Its a bit stupid actually, but thats me.

ReputationRep:
    I finally, worked it out, and its not prejudice :no:

Basically, I think in her picture she looks arrogant (and I quite like her normally) and most of the time I think you are arrogant(no offence), hence my reaction. Its a bit stupid actually, but thats me.
    Arrogant? I don't think she looks like that at all. Innocent, naive, beautiful are words I'd use to describe her. She became more of a despicable person later on, whereas there I think she's quite sweet.

Personally, I would say I'm confident rather than arrogant, but you're probably right. I don't intend to be particularly though.

ReputationRep:
    Arrogant? I don't think she looks like that at all. Innocent, naive, beautiful are words I'd use to describe her. She became more of a despicable person later on, whereas there I think she's quite sweet.

Personally, I would say I'm confident rather than arrogant, but you're probably right. I don't intend to be particularly though.
    I suppose its a matter of personal opinion. Her most innocent- looking picture is that from "Parent Trap" movie. I wouldn't say that she became despicable, she is not as bad as some celebrities, but she sure is confused, if not unhinged.
    Fair enough on you arrogance/confidence, I guess it could be interpreted as either

ReputationRep:
    I suppose its a matter of personal opinion. Her most innocent- looking picture is that from "Parent Trap" movie. I wouldn't say that she became despicable, she is not as bad as some celebrities, but she sure is confused, if not unhinged.
    Fair enough on you arrogance/confidence, I guess it could be interpreted as either
    I would say she became despicable though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    I would say she became despicable though.
    In what respect? :confused: the whole lesbian affair with Sam Ronson or some other scandal that I missed? Nice to see you, TP

ReputationRep:
    In what respect? :confused: the whole lesbian affair with Sam Ronson or some other scandal that I missed? Nice to see you, TP
    Just her gradually edging to the "inadvertently attention seeking for the wrong reasons" side of the spectrum :p:

Nice to see you too AVAM Hope all is well and we don't get ********* for derailing yet another thread :p:

ReputationRep:
    Just her gradually edging to the "inadvertently attention seeking for the wrong reasons" side of the spectrum :p:

Nice to see you too AVAM Hope all is well and we don't get ********* for derailing yet another thread :p:
    Oh, I see What I don't see is why would anyone seek attention on the peak of popularity? Its not like she was some d-list celebrity desperate for any publicity :p: i guess its one of the symptoms of "star disease"
    As for derailing the threads, I never thought I we would venture in that field , it used to be strictly Ferret & Lemon fixture :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I see What I don't see is why would anyone seek attention on the peak of popularity? Its not like she was some d-list celebrity desperate for any publicity :p: i guess its one of the symptoms of "star disease"
    As for derailing the threads, I never thought I we would venture in that field , it used to be strictly Ferret & Lemon fixture :p:
    True, true... d-list "celebrities" tend to be the ones who make it onto "I'm a celebrity..." as presumably one of the unspoken criteria is that people can't have heard of you before. She was never really popular with me anyway :p:

Mmm, ferret and lemon will be here soon. My olefactory nerves are picking up citrus :p:

On another note, the humanities forums are always so empty... it's like they're dead compared to this forum.

ReputationRep:
    True, true... d-list "celebrities" tend to be the ones who make it onto "I'm a celebrity..." as presumably one of the unspoken criteria is that people can't have heard of you before. She was never really popular with me anyway :p:

Mmm, ferret and lemon will be here soon. My olefactory nerves are picking up citrus :p:

On another note, the humanities forums are always so empty... it's like they're dead compared to this forum.
    As my mum said "anyone who is a celebrity is already out of there" :p:
    How come your olefactory nerves fail to pick up frret's musk :teeth:
    Most forums are deead compared to this one, I only started this subforum because everywhere else it was so quiet:boring: :tumble:

ReputationRep:
    As my mum said "anyone who is a celebrity is already out of there" :p:
    How come your olefactory nerves fail to pick up frret's musk :teeth:
    Most forums are deead compared to this one, I only started this subforum because everywhere else it was so quiet:boring: :tumble:
    Have you ever tried spraying lemon air-freshener on a ferret (not that you would - the RSPCA wouldn't be too pleased, even if it's just a ferret)? Guess which one wins

I don't use TSR that much anyway - I only come on when I have nothing better to do :p:

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever tried spraying lemon air-freshener on a ferret (not that you would - the RSPCA wouldn't be too pleased, even if it's just a ferret)? Guess which one wins

I don't use TSR that much anyway - I only come on when I have nothing better to do :p:
    Ooooh, that would be a batlle of smells :fight: :teeth:. Just make sure Vets stay off, they are the first to alert RSPCA :p:
    I come here even when I have mounds of work :stupid:
    How come you are not asleep yet, Sir Desmond :p: ?

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh, that would be a batlle of smells :fight: :teeth:. Just make sure Vets stay off, they are the first to alert RSPCA :p:
    I come here even when I have mounds of work :stupid:
    How come you are not asleep yet, Sir Desmond :p: ?
    You know what? I honestly have no clue why I'm still online. I intend to wake up at 8.00am to play tennis tomorrow. I guess, maybe, good quality banter in northern accents and mild insanity on my part would answer the question. Oh and I'm on MSN, discussing "a suitable boy" and how, even though I got given the book for Christmas last year, I will never ever read it... great topic that is :cool: :rolleyes:

Also, I'm reading Craghyrax's profile... because it's interesting :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to bed now. Tennis means more to me, unfortunately :p: Night!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=958008

Before I leave :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to bed now. Tennis means more to me, unfortunately :p: Night!
    Night, Sir Desmond! :wave:
    I need to finish translating a document
    good luck with tennis!

ReputationRep:
    Right, this thread has gone completely off topic and isn't really necessary quite yet so I'm going to lock it.

I'll sort out a results day thread with advice for people who didn't get the results they wanted closer to the time.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.