Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Four hours sleep.. party tonight.. Will I survive? Watch

ReputationRep:
    As it says.

ReputationRep:
    Redbull as mixer. Try and have a nap. Next.

ReputationRep:
    energy drinks all the way.... but dont drink too much at once or say hello to HEART ATTACKS AND DIABETES

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)
    Redbull as mixer. Try and have a nap. Next.
    One of worst drinks for your health there:p:
    Try and get in another 4 hours sleep and you should be fairly good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by impervious)
    One of worst drinks for your health there:p:
    Try and get in another 4 hours sleep and you should be fairly good.
    It isnt something I indulge in apart from £1 Vodbull nights.
    Then I tragically overindulge sometimes

ReputationRep:
    It'll be amazing...being really tired and drunk makes things seems a little less real and more entertaining.

x2 for the Redbull though!

ReputationRep:
    Well you won't DIE, you'll just feel terrible :p:

+1 on red bull

don't have a nap, it'll make you feel like absolute hell and won't do any good for your tiredness I can assure you.

ReputationRep:
    partying on little sleep is best when youre pissed

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine. The other week I had no sleep, then went to a party that night. During the day I drank two large cans of orange rockstar (and I never drink energy drinks, they were niiiice!) then just drank lager at night. I stayed up till about 3am (and only slept 5hours the next night anyway.. how weird).

Oh and stay off the vodbull. Might as well just tie your heart to two cars travelling in the opposite direction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsystoleUK)
    You'll be fine. The other week I had no sleep, then went to a party that night. During the day I drank two large cans of orange rockstar (and I never drink energy drinks, they were niiiice!) then just drank lager at night. I stayed up till about 3am (and only slept 5hours the next night anyway.. how weird).

Oh and stay off the vodbull. Might as well just tie your heart to two cars travelling in the opposite direction.
    Hey. Lay off the vodbull!
    How is vodbull different to what you suggested (in terms of energy drink + alcohol)

ReputationRep:
    Hey. Lay off the vodbull!
    How is vodbull different to what you suggested (in terms of energy drink + alcohol)
    Was hardly drinking it at the same time :P

Besides, i'm a hypocrit. I drink that stuff every week in 5th avenue. I don't even know why I said it. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Lol, they all think you are getting drunk..
    Is the OP not?

ReputationRep:
    Is the OP not?
    Family party. I'm under eighteen. Not allowed incase I get us chucked out apparently(I got us kicked out of a bar on holiday for being underage and drinking some of my mums:rolleyes: ...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emzzzz:)x)
    Family party. I'm under eighteen. Not allowed incase I get us chucked out apparently(I got us kicked out of a bar on holiday for being underage and drinking some of my mums:rolleyes: ...)
    Much less of a problem then. Alcohol makes you sleepy..

Family party so it doesnt even matter if you are tired, you can just go home?

You should have said at the start lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.