Turn on thread page Beta

Bikinis that fit like underwear! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know where you can get these? I've tried La Senza but they're all out of stock in my size.. I've got one from H&M which fits really well, and have two more (tops) which are OK but don't do much for me! I don't fancy looking flat chested in all my holiday pictures.. if they fitted like bras then they would be fine but bikinis are just floppy and do nothing for my figure at all! I'm not exactly flat chested but bikinis make me look it. Any one know?

ReputationRep:
    Next
    Asda
    Bravissimo (expensive)

ReputationRep:
    M&s

ReputationRep:
    i got an AMAZING stripey bikini from primark (shock i know)
    fits lush, i wore under vest and shorts the other day just cause its comfy.

joules does soft ones tooooo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BabyGirl92)
    Does anybody know where you can get these? I've tried La Senza but they're all out of stock in my size.. I've got one from H&M which fits really well, and have two more (tops) which are OK but don't do much for me! I don't fancy looking flat chested in all my holiday pictures.. if they fitted like bras then they would be fine but bikinis are just floppy and do nothing for my figure at all! I'm not exactly flat chested but bikinis make me look it. Any one know?
    Aren't they all supposed to fit? lol

Try finding somewhere where they have padded bras if it bugs you... I got one, not for the pads, but because I liked the tankiki, and well got rid of mine, but I think they're meant to make your boobs look sightly bigger.

ReputationRep:
    Next do cheapish underwired bikins - http://search.next.co.uk/shopping/Underwired%20Bikini

They're a bit dull though.

Monsoon/Accessorize have some really nice ones with underwire and/or shaped cups. They have some nicer styles and designs as well. Not many on the website but if you have a store near you might be worth a look.

ReputationRep:
    Topshop does them. The selection in their smaller stores tends to be a bit rubbish though.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.