Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone tried this out?

www.graze.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywood87)
    Has anyone tried this out?

www.graze.com
    Yes. They're a reasonably good, I don't really see the graze box as a replacement for lunch though. Good for healthyish snacking food though.

It's a bit pricey, but about the same price as I'd expect to pay for something similar in Pret.

ReputationRep:
    my boyfriend buys so much of this stuff! i have it for lunch sometimes, its pretty yummy (:

ReputationRep:
    I got my first box delivered today. Yum!

If anyone wants to try it for FREE, use the code 9Z6G4XBN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ttx)
    Yes. They're a reasonably good, I don't really see the graze box as a replacement for lunch though. Good for healthyish snacking food though.

It's a bit pricey, but about the same price as I'd expect to pay for something similar in Pret.
    I thought it was supposed to be for snacking anyway, not a lunch substitute...

I've got a code for a free box, if anyone wants it. My letterbox is tiny, so it wouldn't get through the door, and I'm not always here when the postman comes. Going to collect a load of squished fruit from the post office? Ick.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I took advantage of the 'first week free, second and third week half price' deal that they did when they first started up. Was really nice and I did like them but I didnt see it being worth the full price just for a tiny bit of snackage :p: Was tasty though!

Especially the wasabi peas, pistachios and mango :9

ReputationRep:
    I have a code for a free box too but I thought you had to pay the P&P on the first box? Or you have to remember to cancel your card or something..

ReputationRep:
    If you are going to get it delivered to your house isn't it a bit pointless? Why not just buy the nuts/fruit yourself?
    That said, you could get it delivered to work to save carrying it along in your bag getting squashed, especially if they don't serve healthy food in the canteen or no health food shops around.

ReputationRep:
    No, P&P is included in the price. The free box is completely free!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    I thought it was supposed to be for snacking anyway, not a lunch substitute...
    They are trying to pitch it as a lunch substitute, enough so that Pret are now running this poster ad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ttx)
    They are trying to pitch it as a lunch substitute, enough so that Pret are now running this poster ad:

That's epic! I don't eat a lot now, but there's no way that that would fill me up all day. That's just absolutely insane.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywood87)
    No, P&P is included in the price. The free box is completely free!
    Are you trying to promote it or something? :confused:

I still don't think it's worth it. The free box is quite nice, but I'm wary of having to put in my card details, just in case I forgot to cancel it. Plus, when you do have to pay, I could do it for far cheaper than what they're charging!

Looks nice but I think I will stick to buying big bags of nuts, raisins and dried fruit etc from ASDA and dividing up in to little tupperware boxes to take to work. Much cheaper!

ReputationRep:
    A novel idea, but ridiculously over-priced.

ReputationRep:
    Meh free fruit I've signed up, will cancel on tuesday though when I receive and munch it.

ReputationRep:
    Saved my life during exam term. I don't think I'd necessarily use it all year round but when I was operating on a completely bizarre timetable and not always having time to do more than nibble at stuff anyway it was amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Woo, it arrived in the post today. You actually get quite a lot, and it tastes yummy too.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome Squad
    I just got my free box this morning too. It's a bit heavenly. I might keep it as a weekly treat now that I've seen how much you get and how simple it is. My sister has already kidnapped my apple though

If anyone fancies a free box: 867C523N

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snoogy)
    I just got my free box this morning too. It's a bit heavenly. I might keep it as a weekly treat now that I've seen how much you get and how simple it is. My sister has already kidnapped my apple though

If anyone fancies a free box: 867C523N
    What else did you get in yours? I got fire nuts and yoghurt raisins!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Rian1988)
    What else did you get in yours? I got fire nuts and yoghurt raisins!
    I got razcherries (they're a bit too sweet for my liking ) and the Luxemburg mix - yogurt coated apricots with raisins and almonds. It was all quite nummy. I've been nibbling at it all day

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.