Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ordered a free one, I'm now going through all the foods to cross off the horrible ones!
    I'm intrigued to the size actually
    Thanks for the freebie though-just got to remember to cancel it!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by samsam123)
    ordered a free one, I'm now going through all the foods to cross off the horrible ones!
    I'm intrigued to the size actually
    Thanks for the freebie though-just got to remember to cancel it!
    I think portion sizes are really good - just enough to nibble on all day It's really easy to cancel and change things around and such. I was going to cancel after my first one turned up but I've decided to keep it for now :yep:

I ordered a free box I just hope I don't get nuts in it!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by happydinosaur)
    Just set all nuts to Bin and you won't get them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happydinosaur)
    There an option to turn nuts off somewhere.

(Original post by Rian1988)
    There an option to turn nuts off somewhere.
    I unchecked nuts somewhere but wasn't sure if they would be in other sections of the box...doesn't matter too much I'm not very allergic to them :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snoogy)
    I think portion sizes are really good - just enough to nibble on all day It's really easy to cancel and change things around and such. I was going to cancel after my first one turned up but I've decided to keep it for now :yep:
    Obviously the free trial worked on you then :p:

It's run by the same bunch of guys who set-up lovefilm, so I guess they know a thing or two about getting people to signup for stuff by post.

(Original post by ttx)
    Obviously the free trial worked on you then

It's run by the same bunch of guys who set-up lovefilm, so I guess they know a thing or two about getting people to signup for stuff by post.
    Just as long as its not as hard to leave as lovefilm.com, the only way I eventually escaped that after getting bored with it was when my card details changed and I just didn't update my details with them, eventually the let me go.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ttx)
    Obviously the free trial worked on you then :p:

Think it worked on me too.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.