Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

A quick word about the BNP watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    Plus, what do you propose as a solution to the problem of drug related crime and drug dealers. I personally would legalise most drugs, but what would be your BNP stance on this?
    the British National Party should make the war on drugs one of our main policies. The issue should be targeted from a narco-terrorism point of view whereby foreign influences mean that our population is being deliberately terrorised. The BNP should do more to promote its anti-drug stance and should make it clear that the death penalty should be an option for judges when dealing with dealers, and that stricter sentences should be passed on users.
    A quote from a conference, not necessarily the dominant party policy, but along similar lines to it I would imagine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Voluntas Mos Victum)
    A quote from a conference, not necessarily the dominant party policy, but along similar lines to it I would imagine.

So basically they are going to make things ten times worse than they already are?

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by Voluntas Mos Victum

So basically they are going to make things ten times worse than they already are?
    It's the BNP's policies and you sound surprised? :P :P

Disappointed people haven't responded to my mammoth post from yesterday :/

ReputationRep:
    And please do not start accusing people of living sheltered lives when it is clearly you who hasn't left his mothers basement for 3 years because you believe what the BNP website says and think that Modern day Britain is some kind of Apocalyptic wasteland. I live in one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the country a city which proves your sensationalist BNP stereotypes wrong every day.
    To be blunt, that simply isn't true. I've developed a lot of my views mostly from traveling and witnessing things first hand.

Your refusal to acknowledge statistics simply because they are from the daily mail reveals the extent of your sheltered mindset more than my arguments ever could.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgecopter)
    That's the thing, even when confronted by white British people who disagree with them or say that they are living fine with other races, they are immediately explained away by saying that they're agents of some Marxist conspiracy or something. It's crazy how much they are ignoring reality (and ironic how they criticize others for doing it) and seem intent upon painting Britain as a shattered society in the face of so much public outrage.
    Exactly, this is why i usually make a point of not arguing with these types on account of the fact that they are not willing to accept any other point of view other than that shown on the BNP website or proaganda leaflets, and when you present them with hard evidence, they will dismiss it and quote the Daily Mail.

ReputationRep:
    To be blunt, that simply isn't true. I've developed a lot of my views mostly from traveling and witnessing things first hand.

Your refusal to acknowledge statistics simply because they are from the daily mail reveals the extent of your sheltered mindset more than my arguments ever could.

No, i dismissed your Daily Mail statistics by providing you with the Official Home Office figures, which totally contradict what the Daily Mail said. Are you going to dismiss these official Government figures as false in favour of the made up Daily Mail ones?

ReputationRep:
    No, i dismissed your Daily Mail statistics by providing you with the Official Home Office figures, which totally contradict what the Daily Mail said. Are you going to dismiss these official Government figures as false in favour of the made up Daily Mail ones?
    I doubt you could show me a direct contradiction between the Daily Mail and Home Office statistics,to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt you could show me a contradiction between the Daily Mail and Home Office statistics,to be honest.

The Daily Mail have once again sensationalised the findings, painting a picture of mass violent crimes throughout the UK. They have neglected however to mention that the number of violent crimes has dropped by over one million in the last three years. That is why if you want to provide an effective source you should use official findings rather than bias propaganda.

ReputationRep:
    The Daily Mail have once again sensationalised the findings, painting a picture of mass violent crimes throughout the UK. They have neglected however to mention that the number of violent crimes has dropped by over one million in the last three years. That is why if you want to provide an effective source you should use official findings rather than bias propaganda.
    As much as bias media sources neglect to mention statistics to paint the picture they want, government statistics will also neglect to mention or dwell on certain elements to paint their own version of events.

The statistics from the daily mail may not present evidence which is not supporting their point, but all statistics they have given are factually correct. Your assertion that they are "made up" is incorrect, in a weak attempt to discredit worrying facts about Britain today.

ReputationRep:
    LOL. Aeolus obviously has no idea what happens to journos who're proven liars.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    LOL. Aeolus obviously has no idea what happens to journos who're proven liars.
    They are promoted to Editor :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    They are promoted to Editor :dontknow:
    No. They end up judging on TV Talent Shows:

ReputationRep:
    For that one dig at Piers Morgan you have my instant and total respect, whatever your political views!

ReputationRep:
    To encourage marriage, financial incentives shall be implemented and family values encouraged.
    Yeah, lets throw money at people and bribe them to get married...that will obviously breed a better society.

Procreation being down is bad because it proves that population rises are solely because of immigrant and immigrant descended peoples. The birthrate of native Europeans is frankly pathetic in comparison to most Muslim immigrants arriving here.
    Why does this matter and why is it relevent? its not as if white people are an endangered species, there are still 50 something million + of us living here.

Violent crime : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...frica-U-S.html
    Hahahahahahaha you are quoting the daily fail, such a respected, great, unbiased newsource

The daily mail who Call emo's a dangerous cult and have published enlightened articles such as 'why we should burn all hoodies'.

Just because you most likely live in some sheltered area as of yet free from "enrichment", that doesn't mean that the rest of the country is.
    My partner is Indian, I live in the west midlands (which is known as the heartland of the BNP) and have spent a reasonable amount of time in tottenham. I lived in Bristol center for 5 years. Dont make me laugh.

Tell me where do you live? and how many people from ethnic minorities do you know? have you spoken to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    No. They end up judging on TV Talent Shows:

Piers Morgan is a saint! he would never blatantly and intentionally lie just because he is bias agains..t....... oh no wait :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkness and Mist)
    Yeah, lets throw money at people and bribe them to get married...that will obviously breed a better society.
    In a short term sense, it is the most effective idea. Looking longer term obviously promotion of traditional family values and education is a better solution.

Why does this matter and why is it relevent? its not as if white people are an endangered species, there are still 50 something million + of us living here.
    Mass immigration combined with current demographic trends means that British people will be a minority within their own country in 100 years time ( and that is looking upon the evidence favourably, some would argue it is but 50 years away).

Hahahahahahaha you are quoting the daily fail, such a respected, great, unbiased newsource

The daily mail who Call emo's a dangerous cult and have published enlightened articles such as 'why we should burn all hoodies'.
    The statistics speak for themselves.

and how many people from ethnic minorities do you know? have you spoken to?
    Many.

ReputationRep:

Mass immigration combined with current demographic trends means that British people will be a minority within their own country in 100 years time ( and that is looking upon the evidence favourably, some would argue it is but 50 years away).

Many.

It is illogical to think that mass immigration will continue at present or past levels for 100, 50, even 20 years. The country would not be able to handle it, these are all absurd scare tactics by the BNP not taking into account at all that parties will change and policy will change.

ReputationRep:
    It is illogical to think that mass immigration will continue at present or past levels for 100, 50, even 20 years. The country would not be able to handle it, these are all absurd scare tactics by the BNP not taking into account at all that parties will change and policy will change.
    Mass immigration is just speeding up the process. Demographic trends alone based on the people already here provide the 100 year statistic.

ReputationRep:
    Mass immigration is just speeding up the process. Demographic trends alone based on the people already here provide the 100 year statistic.

Do you have a link to any official statistics (no Daily Fail plz)

ReputationRep:

Also. Would you count children born from mixed race partnerships ie, white british father and Indian British mother as qualifying for your/the BNP's idea of British?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.