Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    Do you have a link to any official statistics (no Daily Fail plz)
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world1

I link to an older story to reveal roughly how close even the left wing media is getting to this realisation,even if a few predictions haven't quite reached the mark.

Also,a telling sign :

http://bnp.org.uk/2009/07/the-ethnic...white-british/

I know how much you hate the reporting of statistics which conflict with your beliefs, but there are statistics which can be looked up in that article.

Also, does it really matter whether the minority status is coming in 20 years or 200 years? On a large scale, the fact it is an inevitability without intervention should be the real issue here.

ReputationRep:
    Also. Would you count children born from mixed race partnerships ie, white british father and Indian British mother as qualifying for your/the BNP's idea of British?
    On an ethnic level,no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Voluntas Mos Victum)
    In a short term sense, it is the most effective idea. Looking longer term obviously promotion of traditional family values and education is a better solution.
    How? please explain beyond 'we will promote british values' how you would actually do this, because apart from force or indoctrination I dont see how you could.

Mass immigration combined with current demographic trends means that British people will be a minority within their own country in 100 years time ( and that is looking upon the evidence favourably, some would argue it is but 50 years away).
    Oh FFS, Thats based on a wild assumption that demographic changes will not alter for the next 50+ years, they will change. You really show the promise of what the BNP has to offer if you cant understand statistics and realise that things change.

The statistics speak for themselves.
    No they do not, if you got off your moronic pedestal you would realise that violent crime statistics are just that, statistics, they do not account for the differences in definition of violent crime between countries neither do they compare the amount of violent crimes with charges and sentences. If you look at the whole statistics you will see that in major offences we are much further down on the lists. The increase in minor offences considered as violent crime is a key factor in these stats. we classify any assault as a violent crime, this could be simply pushing somebody or even under the definition of assault shouting and gesturing violently.

Many.
    I am sure you interact with them and have many friends in the immigrant community and you are not just stuck at home thinking that the UK is filled with foreign muslim, homosexual, commie, interracial, immigrant, benefit theif, gun running, drug deaing prostitutes wearing burkhas :rolleyes:

Also,a telling sign :

http://bnp.org.uk/2009/07/the-ethnic...white-british/

I know how much you hate the reporting of statistics which conflict with your beliefs, but there are statistics which can be looked up in that article.
    Hahahaha, you do realise that Bristol has one of the biggest private school populations in the country, many of which are considered excellent, and that they dont declare their racial stats to the local govt and werent included in this study, A vast majority of middle class whites in Bristol go to private schools, where immigrant children are less in number. In fact I remember nationalist *****ing when I was at school there about the elitist school system.

May I also remind you that big cities are generally where the most immigrants are found therefore its no damn surpise that where there is a high number of immigrants there is a large number of children at the schools. Do you honestly think this trend continues when you move out to the nice leafy suburban middle class areas?

On an ethnic level,no.
    You do realise there is no such thing as ethnically British yes?

ReputationRep:
    On an ethnic level,no.

So you are passionate about promoting marriage in Britain... But only if tthe husband and wife are white?

Also, please define ethnically British. How long would it take an Indian immigrants decendants before they would be classed as ethnically British? 3 generations? 4? 10? 20? or would it just be until the skin was white enough?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkness and Mist)
    How? please explain beyond 'we will promote british values' how you would actually do this, because apart from force or indoctrination I dont see how you could.
    Education mostly,alongside financial incentive and social change.

Oh FFS, Thats based on a wild assumption that demographic changes will not alter for the next 50+ years, they will change. You really show the promise of what the BNP has to offer if you cant understand statistics and realise that things change.
    The statistics are quite inclusive of such allowance for change, however which ever way in terms of timescale you choose to look at things, it is fairly obvious it is not a matter of if but a matter of when.

No they do not, if you got off your moronic pedestal you would realise that violent crime statistics are just that, statistics, they do not account for the differences in definition of violent crime between countries neither do they compare the amount of violent crimes with charges and sentences. If you look at the whole statistics you will see that in major offences we are much further down on the lists. The increase in minor offences considered as violent crime is a key factor in these stats. we classify any assault as a violent crime, this could be simply pushing somebody or even under the definition of assault shouting and gesturing violently.
    That doesn't go far in explaining the massive difference between say,England and France, even if it does prove the South Africa comparison a little weak.

Hahahaha, you do realise that Bristol has one of the biggest private school populations in the country, many of which are considered excellent, and that they dont declare their racial stats to the local govt and werent included in this study, A vast majority of middle class whites in Bristol go to private schools, where immigrant children are less in number. In fact I remember nationalist *****ing when I was at school there about the elitist school system.
    There are other telling signs cropping up all over the place, and these statistics and signs are from the establishment so are fairly generous in any case.

May I also remind you that big cities are generally where the most immigrants are found therefore its no damn surpise that where there is a high number of immigrants there is a large number of children at the schools. Do you honestly think this trend continues when you move out to the nice leafy suburban middle class areas?
    No I don't,but I think it will overspill into them as time goes by.

There is such a thing as ethnically British. To suggest otherwise is to deny the native people an identity.

ReputationRep:
    So you are passionate about promoting marriage in Britain... But only if tthe husband and wife are white?

Also, please define ethnically British. How long would it take an Indian immigrants decendants before they would be classed as ethnically British? 3 generations? 4? 10? 20? or would it just be until the skin was white enough?
    The indigenous British ethnic groups deriving from the class of ‘Indigenous
    Caucasian’ consist of members of: i) The Anglo-Saxon Folk Community; ii) The Celtic
    Scottish Folk Community; iii) The Scots-Northern Irish Folk Community; iv) The
    Celtic Welsh Folk Community; v) The Celtic Irish Folk Community; vi) The Celtic
    Cornish Folk Community; vii) The Anglo-Saxon-Celtic Folk Community; viii) The
    Celtic-Norse Folk Community; ix) The Anglo-Saxon-Norse Folk Community; x) The
    Anglo-Saxon-Indigenous European Folk Community; xi) Members of these ethnic
    groups who reside either within or outside Europe but ethnically derive from them.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

So British isn't really its own ethnicity is it? It's lots of differnet ethnic types stacked under one banner? Just as before that the Anglo Saxon ethnicity would have been many other enthnic types interbred into a new one and so on and so forth.

So why are we stopping here? If there are so many ethnic castes that make up British so far, why should we stop adding new ones? It's absurd really.

ReputationRep:
    There is such a thing as ethnically British. To suggest otherwise is to deny the native people an identity.

But the native people already have an identity by your reckoning. Surely the scots would be picts or celts and alot of the English would be Anglo Saxon and Norman. By labeling them all as British you are denying them their cultural heritage which makes you as bad as those you hypocritically attack.

ReputationRep:
    So British isn't really its own ethnicity is it? It's lots of differnet ethnic types stacked under one banner? Just as before that the Anglo Saxon ethnicity would have been many other enthnic types interbred into a new one and so on and so forth.

So why are we stopping here? If there are so many ethnic castes that make up British so far, why should we stop adding new ones?
    Because there aren't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    Because there aren't.

Aren't there? By classing me as ethnically British you are denying me my English heritage. Shame on you!

ReputationRep:
    I feel insulted, by classing me as ethnically British you are denying me my Stephenage identity

ReputationRep:
    Education mostly,alongside financial incentive and social change.
    You said that last time, I asked : how? there is nothing there beyond speculation at all.

The statistics are quite inclusive of such allowance for change, however which ever way in terms of timescale you choose to look at things, it is fairly obvious it is not a matter of if but a matter of when. That doesn't go far in explaining the massive difference between say,England and France, even if it does prove the South Africa comparison a little weak.
    They are not inclusive at all, they are direct comparisons of crime stats from each member states with no such changes or variation accounted for.
    According to the BNP we live in an idiotic police state where the innocent are criminals and criminals are innocent, so wouldnt it make sense with all these innocent harmless people being accused of crimes?

There are other telling signs cropping up all over the place, and these statistics and signs are from the establishment so are fairly generous in any case.
    Please explain this, we all need a little help. what are these telling signs, these omens of doom oh great prophet?

No I don't,but I think it will overspill into them as time goes by.
    They will eventually move into the country when they become affluent middle classes, and inbred hicks like you take their places back in the city.

And to lump us all together as one is to deny the Scotts, Welsh and Irish, along with the cornish and other northern euro groups their identity

You do realise that those videos support what I said, there is no such thing as an ethnically british person, British DNA isnt british at all its composed of DNA from all over northern and in some cases southern Europe

ReputationRep:
    Aren't there? By classing me as ethnically British you are denying me my English heritage. Shame on you!
    That's not what I said. Being English is being ethnically British. There are very few variations with regards to indigenous British ethnicity (as the films above show). The Anglo-Saxon replacement theory is a literary myth.

ReputationRep:
    You do realise that those videos support what I said, there is no such thing as an ethnically british person, British DNA isnt british at all its composed of DNA from all over northern and in some cases southern Europe
    Erm, no they don't. :confused: Those videos support the point that the current genetic makeup of indigenous Britons correspond to the genetic makeup of original Britons who settled here 9,000 years ago during the last Ice Age (with other ethnic influences from Northern Europe - i.e. Anglo-Saxons - making up no more than a quarter of the gene pool).

ReputationRep:
    That's not what I said. Being English is being ethnically British. There are very few variations with regards to indigenous British ethnicity
    But on the grand scale, there's very little variation between all humans. :confused:

Edit: Also nice videos they are obviously 100% true and subject to no bias :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    That's not what I said. Being English is being ethnically British. There are very few variations with regards to indigenous British ethnicity (as the films above show). The Anglo-Saxon replacement theory is a literary myth.

No it isn't, you are trying to dilute my ethnic identity! Im English and proud of it! and im sick of all these scots and welsh coming over here ruining my culture living in their scottish and welsh ghettoes, not even trying to integrate preaching their disgusting expansionist catholicism and then breeding like rabbits, Nick Griffin and the BNP are horrid lefty liberals who want to bring as many of these disgusting cultures and justifying it by saying they are Britsh and so am i!!. Tell me NB in 40 years when you are being shoved into gas chambers by the welsh and scots would you regret advocating this overriding British identity?!

It all sounds rather silly doesn't it, like a typical Necasarily Benevolent argument

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgecopter)
    But on the grand scale, there's very little variation between all humans. :confused:
    So you therefore you believe the Kurdish should no longer be recognised as a people (Saddam-esque).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgecopter)
    Edit: Also nice videos they are obviously 100% true and subject to no bias :rolleyes:
    They're based on the studies of Stephen Oppenheimer, one of the country's formost geneticists. I highly doubt your political motive overshadows his findings.

ReputationRep:
    No it isn't, you are trying to dilute my ethnic identity! Im English and proud of it! and im sick of all these scots and welsh coming over here ruining my culture living in their scottish and welsh ghettoes, not even trying to integrate preaching their disgusting expansionist catholicism and then breeding like rabbits, Nick Griffin and the BNP are horrid lefty liberals who want to bring as many of these disgusting cultures and justifying it by saying they are Britsh and so am i!!. Tell me NB in 40 years when you are being shoved into gas chambers by the welsh and scots would you regret advocating this overriding British identity?!

It all sounds rather silly doesn't it, like a typical Necasarily Benevolent argument
    Erm, no. Because the English are genetically identical to the Scots and Welsh having originated from the Basque region. Their seperate identities have only arisen from geographic and cultural developments. So no, you have no point at all. Especially when there are (a) no "ghettoes" for Scots and Welsh as it were, and (b) that there's no religious impetus behind any of their actions.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.