Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    No.
    No spelt Y, E, S?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelonFace)
    Do you realise that you're talking complete nonsense?
    Do you nonsense that you are are talking complete realise?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Voluntas Mos Victum)
    The vast majority of them do belong to the ethnically British group which I defined.
    But how would they know!!!!!:woo:
    what if someone's great grandfather came from Russia or Ukraine or somewhere - then they can't be British anymore and be a member of your beloved BNP party! What if a senior BNP member found out that their great grandfather did come from Ukraine - then they would have to resign because they aren't Britsh anymore and the BNP only supports the British :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sashaxxx123)
    But how would they know!!!!!:woo:
    what if someone's great grandfather came from Russia or Ukraine or somewhere - then they can't be British anymore and be a member of your beloved BNP party! What if a senior BNP member found out that their great grandfather did come from Ukraine - then they would have to resign because they aren't Britsh anymore and the BNP only supports the British :rolleyes:
    These days it isn't too hard to know your ancestry to the necessary level. The BNP definition of ethnically British is fairly inclusive, and exceptions can always be made.

ReputationRep:
    Here is the actual BNP definition of ethnically British :

The race issue is neither here nor there, and they clearly do support British people.
    Oh yeh and and the queen isn't even part of to the class of ‘Indigenous Caucasian’!!:yes:

OK, then, ever BNP member can definitely trace back their ancestors to the class of ‘Indigenous Caucasian’ and if they can't, then how can they say they are british, does even Nick Griffin know???? :confused:

Exactly!

In my view the BNP have taken up this quasi-scientific ethnicity language as a cover to soften the appearance of the fact that they're white nationalists. What they are really aiming for, when all is said and done, is a white nation (as Hitler before them wanted an 'aryan nation').

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by statics)
    This seems to be an increasingly common refrain from BNP apologists, this idea that people who criticise the party are the real ones who are closed-minded and ignorant because they mistakenly label the party as fascist or whatever.
    Shouting emotion provoking words like NAZI and RACIST it not criticism, it's enciting hatred. Like crying 'witch' or 'communist'.

Perhaps it seems like a clever little ploy - I don't know. Nevertheless, it's simply fallacious. First of all, as has been demonstrated several times on this thread and in other places, the BNP are intrinsically a racist party; they have facist tendencies and reminiscent of other such parties around the world and in history. This should be obvious and isn't really worthy of much further debate.
    I want you to go on their website and send me a link to something that you think is racist.

The second point, which perhaps needs to be made more strongly, is that the BNP's campaign to 'modernise' and become more politically palatable does not negate or in any way minimise the pernicious nature of their attitudes.
    Your logic is more flawed than my carpet (harharhar). You're saying that if they change their attitude it wont help change their attitude?

the fact that the BNP don't themselves say that they're racist is not something that can be used to prove that they are not in fact racists.
    Prove that they are racist. Without finding old videos/policies.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeh and and the queen isn't even part of to the class of ‘Indigenous Caucasian’!!:yes:
    She would be deemed ethnically British by the BNP definition.

ReputationRep:
    So, in a few years there will be an influx of approxamatly 60 million imigrants (enought to make the population 50-50 imigrants to british nationals. Figures show of 2.3 million imigrants between 1997-2008 so arround that much every decade say, so in a year for the population of britain to have more imigrants than nationals or whatever the rate of immigration will have to increase by 26,000 %... take into account that under the current economic situation immigration is decreasing... and if there were 120 million people no one would want to live here so ppl wont imigrate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanvyj)
    So, in a few years there will be an influx of approxamatly 60 million imigrants (enought to make the population 50-50 imigrants to british nationals. Figures show of 2.3 million imigrants between 1997-2008 so arround that much every decade say, so in a year for the population of britain to have more imigrants than nationals or whatever the rate of immigration will have to increase by 26,000 %... take into account that under the current economic situation immigration is decreasing... and if there were 120 million people no one would want to live here so ppl wont imigrate
    You fail to take into account the massive birthrate factor- we talk not just of immigrants, but immigrant descendants also. If figures show that at present, British schoolchildren are a minority in cities like Bristol, it doesn't take a genius to see that these are the future generations in these cities, so 40 years into the future,at best, the demographic shift resulting in British people having minority status is an inevitability.

ReputationRep:
    Just so I don't get this wrong, what is deemed ethnically British by the BNP definition, because you told me that you had to be part of the class of the ‘Indigenous Caucasian’, which the Queen or the royal family is not part of! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Just so I don't get this wrong, what is deemed ethnically British by the BNP definition, because you told me that you had to be part of the class of the ‘Indigenous Caucasian’, which the Queen or the royal family is not part of! :eek:

xi) Members of these ethnic groups who reside either within or outside Europe but ethnically derive from them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Navras)
    And I don't despise nationalism, what I hate more is internationalism. Especially with ******* EUROPE.
    why do you hate internationalism with Europe? We ARE EUROPEAN'S ALL OF US. That is what Britain was built on, pick up a history book. If we separate our selves from Europe then Britain will fall.

You fail to take into account the massive birthrate factor- we talk not just of immigrants, but immigrant descendants also. If figures show that at present, British schoolchildren are a minority in cities like Bristol, it doesn't take a genius to see that these are the future generations in these cities, so 40 years into the future,at best, the demographic shift resulting in British people having minority status is an inevitability.
    Presumably there's a point beyond which you don't think your precious ethnic cause can be salvaged and where the terrible ethnic mixup of Britain becomes unstoppable. I only hope we reach it soon - isn't it only a decade or two away according to you lot anyway? lol

ReputationRep:
    Why, she's German? The Germans didn't derive from the Anglo- Saxons, they derived from the Germans.

So, really, the English are actually Germans ethnically, if we go via the BNP's definition.

ReputationRep:
    I would consider "The reintroduction of competitive sports and daily Christian assemblies" the "daily Christian assemblies" of that part to be certainly descriminatory (however its spelled) I am not christian, i dont want my children preeched to thank you very much.

I was interested to notice that alot of the BNP polocies are much less extreme, and ratially motivated than they used to be. However, having seen their website last year and read their polocies it is hard to think they have changed in so little time.

ReputationRep:
    it doesn't take a genius to see that these are the future generations in these cities, so 40 years into the future,at best, the demographic shift resulting in British people having minority status is an inevitability.

so why is that a problem? Surely a multicultural society is best...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chpz)
    why do you hate internationalism with Europe? We ARE EUROPEAN'S ALL OF US. That is what Britain was built on, pick up a history book. If we separate our selves from Europe then Britain will fall.
    Britain is not built on Europe in anything other than a geographic sense. The BNP doesn't oppose good relations and trade with Europe, but instead the idea of European law being imposed on our people instead of maintaining the idea of the British ruling over Britain. It is also rather costly to us with no obvious benefits.

ReputationRep:
    in 40 years... in 40 years these children that are doing all these dastardly things and forcing out our culture will have grown up and had children... they have grown up in british schools, speak our language, know our history... in all respects they are british

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chpz)
    so why is that a problem? Surely a multicultural society is best...
    No it isn't. It wasn't multi-cultural in the past, and it doesn't need to be in the future. It is nothing other than a left wing social experiment destined to fail from the very beginning.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.