Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if most people use one bottle until it finishes and then start using another OR if you have various ones and just rotate between them?

ReputationRep:
    I have about 6/7 on the go at the same time. I won't wear one perfume until it's gone, I'll wear whichever smell I fancy that day.

ReputationRep:
    Various for different occasions. :wink2:

ReputationRep:
    at the moment, I have three different ones. I wear whichever I feel like on that day.

ReputationRep:
    i have a lot of perfumes. for general every day wear i go with hilary duff with love. for going out i either use chanel chance au fraice, or one of the 3 dkny apple ones.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have many perfumes, but I'm fussy about what I buy, as I'll only buy them if I know for sure they're not tested on animals. I tend to stick to my Stella McCartney ones, as then I know for sure they're animal friendly!

ReputationRep:
    Givenchy :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    I have a bundle of perfumes and I rotate them. Actually, I never finish a bottle because I always get the impression the smell has gone sour, so I get a new one and the cycle goes on :holmes:

I usually have about 8 or so on the go at one time.

Then I have my stample ones that I always always have: Charlie pink happiness, Floral Paul Smith & Nina Ricci. Yum.

ReputationRep:
    I have 2. I'm very picky with my perfumes - I've only ever really found 3 that I love. I wear whatever I feel like on the given day.

ReputationRep:
    I usually have about 3 or 4 and when one finishes, buy a new one! Like everyone else said, i just wear what i feel like wearing on the day!

ReputationRep:
    I have my expensive, going-out one (Flowerbomb, Viktor and Rolf) and my little cheap summery one (Nina, Nina Ricci). I wear Flowerbomb at nights and Nina during the daytime. When I have money I'll be buying Ange ou Demon, Givenchy, as it's my favourite perfume of all time. : )

ReputationRep:
    I used to wear the same one all the time. And then on my last birthday I got six different bottles of perfume (I have really imaginative friends lol) and now I just wear whatever I feel like wearing.

ReputationRep:
    I use one until it's run out and then buy the same one again.

ReputationRep:
    I wear my favourite one when I see my favourite people, or when I see people I don't see very often. The others I use whenever I feel like them.

ReputationRep:
    I have a few that i wear at one go...match it with your dress/weather/occasion e.g. during the daytime lightblue by D&G

ReputationRep:
    I have loads of crap ones because people seem to think a perfume is a good present. IT'S NOT!!! Choosing a perfume requires a lot of thinking and smelling different ones and well... I just don't like getting some cheap crap :ahee:
    I've got about 4 that I like, trying to get rid of the others.

ReputationRep:
    I have about 6/7 perfumes and I just pick the one I feel like wearing.

ReputationRep:
    atm im wearing kate moss mainly as its good for both day and night. i tend to get a bit bored of smells after a month or 2 though, but then i feel bad buying a new bottle when ive got a perfectly good one at home

ReputationRep:
    I have a few on the go at a time - normally Estee Lauder Beautiful, D&G Light Blue and Thierry Mugler, and spritz whatever's handiest/what I fancy - sometimes I'll have a spritz of one of my mum's too.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.