Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if most people use one bottle until it finishes and then start using another OR if you have various ones and just rotate between them?

ReputationRep:
    I have about 6/7 on the go at the same time. I won't wear one perfume until it's gone, I'll wear whichever smell I fancy that day.

ReputationRep:
    Various for different occasions. :wink2:

ReputationRep:
    at the moment, I have three different ones. I wear whichever I feel like on that day.

ReputationRep:
    i have a lot of perfumes. for general every day wear i go with hilary duff with love. for going out i either use chanel chance au fraice, or one of the 3 dkny apple ones.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have many perfumes, but I'm fussy about what I buy, as I'll only buy them if I know for sure they're not tested on animals. I tend to stick to my Stella McCartney ones, as then I know for sure they're animal friendly!

ReputationRep:
    Givenchy :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    I have a bundle of perfumes and I rotate them. Actually, I never finish a bottle because I always get the impression the smell has gone sour, so I get a new one and the cycle goes on :holmes:

I usually have about 8 or so on the go at one time.

Then I have my stample ones that I always always have: Charlie pink happiness, Floral Paul Smith & Nina Ricci. Yum.

ReputationRep:
    I have 2. I'm very picky with my perfumes - I've only ever really found 3 that I love. I wear whatever I feel like on the given day.

ReputationRep:
    I usually have about 3 or 4 and when one finishes, buy a new one! Like everyone else said, i just wear what i feel like wearing on the day!

ReputationRep:
    I have my expensive, going-out one (Flowerbomb, Viktor and Rolf) and my little cheap summery one (Nina, Nina Ricci). I wear Flowerbomb at nights and Nina during the daytime. When I have money I'll be buying Ange ou Demon, Givenchy, as it's my favourite perfume of all time. : )

ReputationRep:
    I used to wear the same one all the time. And then on my last birthday I got six different bottles of perfume (I have really imaginative friends lol) and now I just wear whatever I feel like wearing.

ReputationRep:
    I use one until it's run out and then buy the same one again.

ReputationRep:
    I wear my favourite one when I see my favourite people, or when I see people I don't see very often. The others I use whenever I feel like them.

ReputationRep:
    I have a few that i wear at one go...match it with your dress/weather/occasion e.g. during the daytime lightblue by D&G

ReputationRep:
    I have loads of crap ones because people seem to think a perfume is a good present. IT'S NOT!!! Choosing a perfume requires a lot of thinking and smelling different ones and well... I just don't like getting some cheap crap :ahee:
    I've got about 4 that I like, trying to get rid of the others.

ReputationRep:
    I have about 6/7 perfumes and I just pick the one I feel like wearing.

ReputationRep:
    atm im wearing kate moss mainly as its good for both day and night. i tend to get a bit bored of smells after a month or 2 though, but then i feel bad buying a new bottle when ive got a perfectly good one at home

ReputationRep:
    I have a few on the go at a time - normally Estee Lauder Beautiful, D&G Light Blue and Thierry Mugler, and spritz whatever's handiest/what I fancy - sometimes I'll have a spritz of one of my mum's too.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.