Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gracie88)
    I have about 6/7 perfumes and I just pick the one I feel like wearing.
    Ditto.

Usually buy them from duty free when I go on holiday cos they're much cheaper!

ReputationRep:
    i wear whatever i feel like on the day.
    have about 5 in rotation now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I have about 6/7 on the go at the same time. I won't wear one perfume until it's gone, I'll wear whichever smell I fancy that day.
    this :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I ever finish a bottle of perfume before I go onto the next . . . I get bored of the same smell

ReputationRep:
    ive got 3 perfumes, i had DKNY but got bored of that, so had to get some others.

I really need a new perfume actually as ive just finished my chanel one... anyone have any recommendations that aren't mega exspensive??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocketfulofposy)
    I don't have many perfumes, but I'm fussy about what I buy, as I'll only buy them if I know for sure they're not tested on animals. I tend to stick to my Stella McCartney ones, as then I know for sure they're animal friendly!
    Are you actually allowed to test perfume on animals anymore? I thought they banned it?

ReputationRep:
    i stick with one. its expensive enough at 60quid a bottle.
    i use armani code :P sooo nice. i have to use only a lil cuz i always thinks that u cnt smel it on me nemre and so i put evn more on but blatantly u can smel it lol

ReputationRep:
    I have Fendi Palazzo for going out and some CK Euphoria Spring which is a lot lighter for everyday.
    My mum keeps stealing the Fendi as 'Its going to go off!!!1!' :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cashdogg666)
    i have a lot of perfumes. for general every day wear i go with hilary duff with love. for going out i either use chanel chance au fraice, or one of the 3 dkny apple ones.
    i have hilary duff with love, hilary duff wrapped with love and dkny red apple

ReputationRep:
    I need to buy a new perfume. At the moment all I have is incredibly old stuff or cheap body spray. It all smells cheap and horrible as well.
    Any recommendations of relatively-cheap but good perfumes? Budget of £20ish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malleablegrace)
    I need to buy a new perfume. At the moment all I have is incredibly old stuff or cheap body spray. It all smells cheap and horrible as well.
    Any recommendations of relatively-cheap but good perfumes? Budget of £20ish.
    Same, although I do have one or two that are still quite good...but most are old haha

Mine all tend to be really fruity - hmmm, guess thats just what I like!

ReputationRep:
    i currently have six on the go. i'll wear two/three for a few months, then another few for a while. it depends what i fancy and summer/winter scents, stuff like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexa123)
    ive got 3 perfumes, i had DKNY but got bored of that, so had to get some others.

I really need a new perfume actually as ive just finished my chanel one... anyone have any recommendations that aren't mega exspensive??
    I have no idea how expensive it is (I don't think it's cheap though )
    but Dior's Hypnotic Poison is absolutely gorgeous. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeTSR)
    Are you actually allowed to test perfume on animals anymore? I thought they banned it?
    Sorry - I should have been more clear - I meant the ingredients. Whilst the final product itself may not have been, the ingredients used in it may have been, and often are.

You'll notice on a lot of cosmetic company websites, under their FAQs, there will be a question "are your products tested an animals?" It will always say something like, "no - our products are not tested an animals." Again though that does not mean the ingredients haven't been. Very sneaky!

I stick to products from companies on the PETA and BUAV lists as they are products where both the final product and ingredients are fine.

Hope that explains it.

ReputationRep:
    I own two 'perfumes'.

Boss in motion and Boss PURE. :love: Boss. Makes me smell gorgeous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    I own two 'perfumes'.

Boss in motion and Boss PURE. :love: Boss. Makes me smell gorgeous
    I wish my bf was more like this... he seemed to think he needed 4 at benicassim :/ there is no hope!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophyy)
    I wish my bf was more like this... he seemed to think he needed 4 at benicassim :/ there is no hope!
    I'm obsessed with looking good, i wont walk through the door unless i look tip-top. even if it's just to work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    I'm obsessed with looking good, i wont walk through the door unless i look tip-top. even if it's just to work.
    No, my bf is obsessed with aftershave - he took 4 to benicassim (a music festival)!
    and yeah you succeed :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophyy)
    and yeah you succeed :P
    Oh you...:o:

ReputationRep:
    Hi i usually wear different each day, so i guess im like everyone else.... although i do have my fave perfume (Devil Wears Prada) but mainly just pick the perfume i feel like wearing that day...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.