Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How Much Is 'Reggae Reggae Sauce Ltd' Worth? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    I don't know if it will be the most financially successful product to come from the Den. Commercially, yes.

I imagine some software products etc has made the most money.
    The iTeddy has ... I have been watching that very closely.

And I cuddle up with one at night, it helps to fill the hole that's been drilled into my soul by all the nasty comments in the media :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gordon_Brown)
    The iTeddy has ... I have been watching that very closely.

And I cuddle up with one at night, it helps to fill the hole that's been drilled into my soul by all the nasty comments in the media :sad:
    A quick word of advice, watch out for Mandy. He can't be trusted! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    A quick word of advice, watch out for Mandy. He can't be trusted! :yes:
    Yeah, but he looks great in a dress at the Christmas party.

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munro90)
    you can get reggae reggae sauce in a sandwich at subway?! :awesome:
    my life is complete!
    Yeah, they're running a special edition sub. They did it for a while last year as well.

http://www.subway.co.uk/menu/subs/sp...ae-reggae.aspx

ReputationRep:
    what episode was the truecall device in?

ReputationRep:
    latest season ep1 i think check it out on i player

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was the teddy bear that had raked in the profits...or am I wrong?

ReputationRep:
    It's worth a butt-load of cash, however I really don't like the taste.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Breadster™)
    latest season ep1 i think check it out on i player
    ta very much

ReputationRep:
    Given the sales and growth I'd estimate Reggae Reggae is probably worth in the region of £10-15mil.

Igloo (frozen delivery vans) is almost certainly more than that given the number of major food and pharmacutical contracts they have, probably in the 20mil+ range.

Chocbox is probably worth in the £20mil+ range given their 5mil+ annual turnover.

ReputationRep:
    I've tried the sauce, it wasn't as good as it's all hyped up to be only because it was on television. I still prefer Nando's sauce (chilli especially) on my barbecue

ReputationRep:
    The dragons confirmed last night on Jonathan Ross' show that he's a MULTI millionaire.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.