Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What address do I send my declaration to?! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please confirm this to me. Student finance have sent me the declaration form twice, and although it says the same address on the declarations themselves, both of the addressed envelopes that I got with each separate declaration have a different address!

They are all Glasgow addresses. I phoned student finance and he told me I was best off sending it to Darlington. Stupid man.

ReputationRep:
    This confused me too! I wanted to send it in the envelope provided, as why would they give you an envelope with the wrong address on?! But my parents told me to use the one on the declaration as the covering letter says something about returning it to that address. Oh well hopefully they were right...

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea. :/
    I would probably say the address which is on both of the letters?

I need to ask a question too.
    I have recieved 2 Financial notifications now; one which was non-income assessed (which they told me they send out to everyone even if you're going income assessed) which told me to sign the enclosed Declaration form and that the assessment status was final. I then just recieved my financial notification for the income assessed and it said that the assessment status is provisional. Anybody have any idea why that is?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.