Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i've been offered a room at Staircase S Clifton Hall. Oh well got no choice now. might try and get an en-suite when i get there if someone decides to drop out or something. At least i actually got a room.

When's the deadline for paying the £250 deposit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Torres)
    i've been offered a room at Staircase S Clifton Hall. Oh well got no choice now. might try and get an en-suite when i get there if someone decides to drop out or something. At least i actually got a room.

When's the deadline for paying the £250 deposit?
    Different deadlines for different people, it should say on the e-mail they sent to you, in the PDF attachment

ReputationRep:
    I am a big idiot, and managed to miss my deadline; I'm being re-allocated now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0lolade)
    Different deadlines for different people, it should say on the e-mail they sent to you, in the PDF attachment
    if only they actually bothered to send me an email. i didnt even know i had a room allocated to me until i called them up. might just pay it tomorrow to be sure.

ReputationRep:
    deadline's september 1st... they might end up calling you too.
    apparently it takes a few days to transfer?

ReputationRep:
    i want to apply to do law at brunel, but i know i wont get in through the ucas main scheme, so im hoping i'll get the grades and go through clearing instead, as it was in clearing this year, and i'd need to apply for accomodation as well as i dont live in london, but i'd want a en suite room, has anyone that went through clearing been allocated a en suite room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamart89)
    deadline's september 1st... they might end up calling you too.
    apparently it takes a few days to transfer?
    I didn't send mine off till the afternoon before deadline day, maybe yours takes a few days because you're an international student?

(Original post by Isabel_k)
    i want to apply to do law at brunel, but i know i wont get in through the ucas main scheme, so im hoping i'll get the grades and go through clearing instead, as it was in clearing this year, and i'd need to apply for accomodation as well as i dont live in london, but i'd want a en suite room, has anyone that went through clearing been allocated a en suite room
    A friend of mine has, and I'm sure other people have, it just depends on how quickly you get a clearing offer.

ReputationRep:
    if you dont mind me asking what course did your friend go through clearing on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isabel_k)
    if you dont mind me asking what course did your friend go through clearing on
    It was a foundation course, Information and technology or something similar to that, he wanted a full degree but they offered him that, he took about a week to accept, they still gave him en-suite though.

ReputationRep:
    Room 10 Staircase R Clifton Hall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawBore)
    I am a big idiot, and managed to miss my deadline; I'm being re-allocated now
    have they told you that? they called me this morning asking me when i could pay it so i said i would on the 4th when there is an openday.

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, i applied through clearing too SO i got stuck with a standard room

staircase S clifton halls
    woooohoooo
    top floor with no lifts.
    im excited!
    -_-
    same apartment as me, what room have you got? im in room 11. there's only 3 floors i think so shouldnt be that bad if there really aren't any lifts.

ReputationRep:
    Well, Clifton bods, I'll be sure to bring Twister :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I haven't been on this board before (i dont think), I'm in Mill Hall and am studying BA English. Anyone else in the same hall or studying the same subject?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Torres)
    same apartment as me, what room have you got? im in room 11. there's only 3 floors i think so shouldnt be that bad if there really aren't any lifts.
    oh really? someone told me it was like 4-5 floors!
    haha im room 41. wooohooooo
    :cool:

im not excited to share the toilet/bathroom with 10 other girls...omg what chaos. hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Well, Clifton bods, I'll be sure to bring Twister :yy:
    haha YES! ill bring the vodka.

ooh and starshine... im doing english with film/tv! so youll be in half of my classes. :p:

ReputationRep:
    is there somewhere i can look and see a list of everything i get in my room?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NTH)
    is there somewhere i can look and see a list of everything i get in my room?
    http://www.brunel.ac.uk/life/accommodation/residences

Just click on the one in which you're staying.

ReputationRep:
    oh really? someone told me it was like 4-5 floors!
    haha im room 41. wooohooooo
    :cool:

im not excited to share the toilet/bathroom with 10 other girls...omg what chaos. hahaha

Yup, 3 floors.

http://www.brunel.ac.uk/178/Accommodation/CLIFTON.pdf

Doesn't look like there's a room 41 though. Im on the second floor looking at that so at least im not in an all male flat.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.brunel.ac.uk/life/accommodation/residences

Just click on the one in which you're staying.
    thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.