Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Torres)
    Yup, 3 floors.

http://www.brunel.ac.uk/178/Accommodation/CLIFTON.pdf

Doesn't look like there's a room 41 though. Im on the second floor looking
    at that so at least im not in an all male flat.
    ohh thanks for the link!
    yea im on the 3rd floor... "S-41" right next to the kitchen. lol!

they probably made every floor females or males but idk, that seems kind of weird. it's probably all scattered?

ReputationRep:
    im probably just blind, the ground floor is all males and the others are mixed.

I'm in Kilmorey Hall, flat 25.

ReputationRep:
    Im staying in flat 19 stockwell hall on the lancaster complex. cant wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDrummie)
    Im staying in flat 19 stockwell hall on the lancaster complex. cant wait.
    me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessyfantastic90)
    me too
    Cool, well if you wanna add me on facebook, would be cool to know someone in the flat before even getting there.
    My names lewis drummie, and i think im the only one on there.
    Hopefully speak to ya soon then

ReputationRep:
    i heard that brunel provides contents insurance for all accommodation for no extra cost, is that true? you can add a laptop to the insurance for an extra fee apparently. saves having to get contents insurance myself if true.

ReputationRep:
    i heard that brunel provides contents insurance for all accommodation for no extra cost, is that true? you can add a laptop to the insurance for an extra fee apparently. saves having to get contents insurance myself if true.
    I hadn't heard that but i sure do hope its true. I take it your going there this year then??? what course are you doing???

ReputationRep:
    yh starting this year, doing computer science, i might change to economics but i need to talk it over. what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Im doing a 4 year Psychology course. Do you know what halls your staying in???

ReputationRep:
    Clifton halls. not really bothered as i'll probably just use the place like a hotel, you?

ReputationRep:
    Clifton halls. not really bothered as i'll probably just use the place like a hotel, you?
    I'm in stockwell, yeah i guess that will be the general way, until deadlines come up.
    Looking forward to it though.

ReputationRep:
    Hi can someone please help me...ive got a room in mill hall but for some application forms and stuff i need to fill out my term time address. i cant find the full address for the halls anywhere? anyone know what i need to put?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    I put Brunels address and stuck my halls underneath it.

i.e

Brunel University
    Mill hall
    Kingston Lane
    Uxbridge
    Middlesex
    UB8 3PH

ReputationRep:
    you can always just get stuff sent to your home address, and then get them to send it on if its anything important

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Stockwell Flat 26 beside kitchen.. madly excited!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pretty Pen)
    I'm in Stockwell Flat 26 beside kitchen.. madly excited!!
    Cool your in the same building as me im in flat 19. your top floor you lucky bugger. You just better hope the lifts dont break down .

What course are you doing there then???

ReputationRep:
    woooooo1 Lancaster complex!!!!! woooo stockwell hall!!!

ReputationRep:
    I put Brunels address and stuck my halls underneath it.

i.e

Brunel University
    Mill hall
    Kingston Lane
    Uxbridge
    Middlesex
    UB8 3PH

They prefer you to put your room number (and flat number, if you're in flats), followed by your hall, followed by Brunel University and the rest of the address. They get very arsey about mail which doesn't have your room number and flat number on it for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    just so everyone knows, endsleigh insure our halls. you can check out what they cover here: https://niche.endsleigh.co.uk/WorkFlow.aspx?check=y

got it in an email from UCAS media, you add extra cover through that website.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 23, 2011
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.