Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Bishop Hall, Flat 4

ReputationRep:
    Is like anyone in Saltash Hall? >.<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by U MAD?)
    Is like anyone in Saltash Hall? >.<
    I am, DUN NOE SALTASH HALL MANDEMZ...it looks quite nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KCross)
    Why would there only be guys in the ground floor? x
    duno? heard it from a few people! :/

Anyone know about this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binkibonko)
    duno? heard it from a few people! :/

Anyone know about this?
    I asked the accommodation office this, cuz I wanted a ground floor room. It's a security thing. Men are more likely to kick the **** out of a burglar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homebythefence)
    I asked the accommodation office this, cuz I wanted a ground floor room. It's a security thing. Men are more likely to kick the **** out of a burglar
    Really? So they only put men on the ground floor?? That's pretty cool =] I hate ground floors lol x

ReputationRep:
    So it is true haha! Men only on the ground floor! Massive man fest then :/

ReputationRep:
    Really? So they only put men on the ground floor?? That's pretty cool =] I hate ground floors lol x
    Really?? i think that idea sucks, i'd much rather have a mix.

ReputationRep:
    They do it for protection; there's been instances of drunk students trying to get into people's rooms through their windows on the ground floor, so it's a precaution.

ReputationRep:
    Stockwell!

ReputationRep:
    Isambard Complex, anyone else?? x
    I am Flat 85

ReputationRep:
    Anyone gonna live at isambard complex?

ReputationRep:
    I'm Isambard flat 96

ReputationRep:
    gonna miss stockwell hall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adriana Monica)
    I am Flat 85

(Original post by LOVErytea)
    Anyone gonna live at isambard complex?

(Original post by iced_dragon_agility)
    I'm Isambard flat 96
    Isambard Complex- Trevor Slater Hall Flat 125

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chiswick)
    Really?? i think that idea sucks, i'd much rather have a mix.
    I found another forum with this on. I accepted my accommodation on thursday out of sheer enthusiasm after meeting my offer, and paid the deposit thinking that the ground floor is no different.
    However I found this out this morning, and would rather have a mixed flat, so it'll be an early call on monday to accommodation to see if they can sort it. Hopefully there's a few unallocated rooms still!
    Is anyone else doing this?

EDIT: Just realised that most of the posts are from 2010 and earlier! Not expecting a reply lol.

ReputationRep:
    This seems a bit old...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bennyhenry)
    I found another forum with this on. I accepted my accommodation on thursday out of sheer enthusiasm after meeting my offer, and paid the deposit thinking that the ground floor is no different.
    However I found this out this morning, and would rather have a mixed flat, so it'll be an early call on monday to accommodation to see if they can sort it. Hopefully there's a few unallocated rooms still!
    Is anyone else doing this?

EDIT: Just realised that most of the posts are from 2010 and earlier! Not expecting a reply lol.

Which Hall were you assigned?

ReputationRep:
    Im a little worried as on my account on the brunel website it says I havent paid my deposit, when I have but by phone,they did send me a receipt to my email,but im still a bit worried as I paid it 2 days ago and my deadlines today and it still says I havent paid on my accommodation account thing.

ReputationRep:
    it takes up to 4 days for the website to update

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.