Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello i was wondering if you could tell me whether people's feelings towards the opposite sex can change overnight? Please give me your opinions! thanks

Sophia xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkprincess)
    Hello i was wondering if you could tell me whether people's feelings towards the opposite sex can change overnight? Please give me your opinions! thanks

Sophia xxx
    What if you have sex in the night?

ReputationRep:
    quite alot could change then

ReputationRep:

Sophia xxx
    As in feelings towards the entire opposite gender or a group? I suppose you could be heavily influenced if you hated the opposite sex and someone from that group affected you positively in a good way, causing you to drastically rethink your view, but doesn't seem that likely. And what kind of "feelings" do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    What if you have sex in the night?
    Haha. Then they could change. For better/worse.

I'm not sure what you mean by changing. But I don't think feelings ever really suddenly change from one thing to another. Maybe over a period of time they could change (for no reason) or maybe if something happened one night , but i don't think you can just go to bed and then.. wake up and be different.

Unless you had a really weird dream.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fionah)
    Haha. Then they could change. For better/worse.
    Yeah...was it good sex or bad sex then?

ReputationRep:
    Mine did towards Matthew McConaughey overnight - maybe something to do with the dream I had. Mmm, married life.
    I think our feelings do change really quickly at this age. Hormones and all that. Which can be a good thing or a bad thing

ReputationRep:

Sophia xxx
    no

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so.

ReputationRep:

Sophia xxx
    Yes.It doesn't take that long for most people to change their mind about wanting or notwanting to have sex with someone!

ReputationRep:

Sophia xxx
    not liley to change overnight...but if its been building up for a while then you can decide overnight.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.