Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schleigg)
    Doesn't everybody have an accent?

Surely your accent is just normal where you are from....?
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fWLtJmEhLG...in+obvious.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crooks & castles)
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fWLtJmEhLG...in+obvious.jpg
    *sigh*

Thread Title: Girls with accents

Opening Post: What makes a girl with an accent so much more attractive?

Post illustrating futility of discussion: Doesn't everybody have an accent?

ReputationRep:
    Posh British accents on the right girl... fapfapfapfap

Worst = New Zealand accent, the evil version of ours...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cabbaman98)
    Welsh accents on girls i adore, I would love a girl with a Welsh accent. Irish is also lovely, Australian is also very hot. But Welsh over all please :P it's so cute, and the Manics have it.
    A manics fan! Great signature ahah
    And yeah welsh and scottish accents are the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PauloG.)
    A manics fan! Great signature ahah
    And yeah welsh and scottish accents are the best.
    My god... :eek: there's actually another Manics fan on here??? *shock* *horror* lol.
    I thought they only existed in fairy tales! So well done my friend, on liking the best and most inspiring band around. Doesn't sound like it's a hard thing to do, but somehow it proves to be something only a small amount of people can muster!

ReputationRep:
    pretty much any foreign accent is hot. love french, italian, spanish, irish. not a great fan of birmingham, liverpool, newcastle or indian accent though.

ReputationRep:
    My god... :eek: there's actually another Manics fan on here??? *shock* *horror* lol.
    I thought they only existed in fairy tales! So well done my friend, on liking the best and most inspiring band around. Doesn't sound like it's a hard thing to do, but somehow it proves to be something only a small amount of people can muster!
    I might even know you from the Forever Delayed forum, oh my god! But seriously I'm one sucky fan, never saw them live.

ReputationRep:
    Scottish Accents !!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I might even know you from the Forever Delayed forum, oh my god! But seriously I'm one sucky fan, never saw them live.
    Haha this is very true as I am on there, although I haven't been posting much recently for some reason, I don't know why.
    What's your username on there if I may ask?
    N haha awww, that's not a sucky fan, I'm sure you've had very good reasons I've seen them 4 times myself, they're actually fantastic!

ReputationRep:
    Haha this is very true as I am on there, although I haven't been posting much recently for some reason, I don't know why.
    What's your username on there if I may ask?
    N haha awww, that's not a sucky fan, I'm sure you've had very good reasons I've seen them 4 times myself, they're actually fantastic!
    I think I'm MarlonJD or something like that. Yeah the reason is that they don't go to Portugal for more than a decade and that I'm only living in England for less than a week. Will try to seem them as soon as possible though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm from southern UK :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    Boo my hybrid accent sucks!

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm MarlonJD or something like that. Yeah the reason is that they don't go to Portugal for more than a decade and that I'm only living in England for less than a week. Will try to seem them as soon as possible though.
    OOOhh i see FD is a fantastic forum, people actually discuss things on there, unlike here lol.
    N ahhh sorry I didn't realise you were living in Portugal, that kinda sucks from a Manics point of view :/ but yeah you should, definitely worth the wait!

ReputationRep:
    I'll have a girl whether or not I like the accent or not.

However girls with a Manc accent :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver)
    Worst = New Zealand accent, the evil version of ours...
    You know up until a couple of years ago, I didn't know the difference? I think it was just because I'd never met any Kiwis, or when I did I didn't realise they weren't just 'an Aussie who speaks a bit funny' hahaha...

If I may respond about boys with accents:
    Scottish :coma:

ReputationRep:
    i like girls with french accents

ReputationRep:
    I have a southern, kinda posh accent lol.

But I LOVE Scottish guys. Id do anythinggg for a cute guy with a Scottish accent, they make me go weak:o:
    Im determined I will marry someone Scottish.

ReputationRep:
    I like the scottish accent bratha.

(Original post by Gibb~)
    I'll have a girl whether or not I like the accent or not.

However girls with a Manc accent :coma:
    manchester people don't really have an accent,or you do?
    i can understand them clearly even if they speak really fast
    comparing to sussex/essex accents where i needed some time till i got what they were saying lol!
    i think manc accents are a bit like the typical american which is gooood.

ReputationRep:
    I have an underlying Geordie/Scottish accent. And my girlfriend has a Yorkshire accent, which sounds ridiculous at times. I love South-African accents for some reason but find most accents irritating, especially Irish and Liverpudlian.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.