Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schleigg)
    Doesn't everybody have an accent?

Surely your accent is just normal where you are from....?
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fWLtJmEhLG...in+obvious.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crooks & castles)
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fWLtJmEhLG...in+obvious.jpg
    *sigh*

Thread Title: Girls with accents

Opening Post: What makes a girl with an accent so much more attractive?

Post illustrating futility of discussion: Doesn't everybody have an accent?

ReputationRep:
    Posh British accents on the right girl... fapfapfapfap

Worst = New Zealand accent, the evil version of ours...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cabbaman98)
    Welsh accents on girls i adore, I would love a girl with a Welsh accent. Irish is also lovely, Australian is also very hot. But Welsh over all please :P it's so cute, and the Manics have it.
    A manics fan! Great signature ahah
    And yeah welsh and scottish accents are the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PauloG.)
    A manics fan! Great signature ahah
    And yeah welsh and scottish accents are the best.
    My god... :eek: there's actually another Manics fan on here??? *shock* *horror* lol.
    I thought they only existed in fairy tales! So well done my friend, on liking the best and most inspiring band around. Doesn't sound like it's a hard thing to do, but somehow it proves to be something only a small amount of people can muster!

ReputationRep:
    pretty much any foreign accent is hot. love french, italian, spanish, irish. not a great fan of birmingham, liverpool, newcastle or indian accent though.

ReputationRep:
    My god... :eek: there's actually another Manics fan on here??? *shock* *horror* lol.
    I thought they only existed in fairy tales! So well done my friend, on liking the best and most inspiring band around. Doesn't sound like it's a hard thing to do, but somehow it proves to be something only a small amount of people can muster!
    I might even know you from the Forever Delayed forum, oh my god! But seriously I'm one sucky fan, never saw them live.

ReputationRep:
    Scottish Accents !!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I might even know you from the Forever Delayed forum, oh my god! But seriously I'm one sucky fan, never saw them live.
    Haha this is very true as I am on there, although I haven't been posting much recently for some reason, I don't know why.
    What's your username on there if I may ask?
    N haha awww, that's not a sucky fan, I'm sure you've had very good reasons I've seen them 4 times myself, they're actually fantastic!

ReputationRep:
    Haha this is very true as I am on there, although I haven't been posting much recently for some reason, I don't know why.
    What's your username on there if I may ask?
    N haha awww, that's not a sucky fan, I'm sure you've had very good reasons I've seen them 4 times myself, they're actually fantastic!
    I think I'm MarlonJD or something like that. Yeah the reason is that they don't go to Portugal for more than a decade and that I'm only living in England for less than a week. Will try to seem them as soon as possible though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm from southern UK :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    Boo my hybrid accent sucks!

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm MarlonJD or something like that. Yeah the reason is that they don't go to Portugal for more than a decade and that I'm only living in England for less than a week. Will try to seem them as soon as possible though.
    OOOhh i see FD is a fantastic forum, people actually discuss things on there, unlike here lol.
    N ahhh sorry I didn't realise you were living in Portugal, that kinda sucks from a Manics point of view :/ but yeah you should, definitely worth the wait!

ReputationRep:
    I'll have a girl whether or not I like the accent or not.

However girls with a Manc accent :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver)
    Worst = New Zealand accent, the evil version of ours...
    You know up until a couple of years ago, I didn't know the difference? I think it was just because I'd never met any Kiwis, or when I did I didn't realise they weren't just 'an Aussie who speaks a bit funny' hahaha...

If I may respond about boys with accents:
    Scottish :coma:

ReputationRep:
    i like girls with french accents

ReputationRep:
    I have a southern, kinda posh accent lol.

But I LOVE Scottish guys. Id do anythinggg for a cute guy with a Scottish accent, they make me go weak:o:
    Im determined I will marry someone Scottish.

ReputationRep:
    I like the scottish accent bratha.

(Original post by Gibb~)
    I'll have a girl whether or not I like the accent or not.

However girls with a Manc accent :coma:
    manchester people don't really have an accent,or you do?
    i can understand them clearly even if they speak really fast
    comparing to sussex/essex accents where i needed some time till i got what they were saying lol!
    i think manc accents are a bit like the typical american which is gooood.

ReputationRep:
    I have an underlying Geordie/Scottish accent. And my girlfriend has a Yorkshire accent, which sounds ridiculous at times. I love South-African accents for some reason but find most accents irritating, especially Irish and Liverpudlian.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.