Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haylee7291)
    me too ... :cool:

which i kind of feel is a blessing because i hate the fake plastic scouse accents which most people have here :woo:
    do you live in liverpool?
    i have a scouse accent but i don't realise it until i go abroad and all of a sudden everybody can pinpoint exactly where im from by a few words

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whats it to you?)
    i have a scouse accent but i don't realise it until i go abroad and all of a sudden everybody can pinpoint exactly where im from by a few words
    I do not think that it is that bad. My girlfriend lives in Warrington, and I have lived in Manchester, and now Cheshire. I definitely notice a gradual shift in accent the closer to Liverpool you get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cabbaman98)
    OOOhh i see FD is a fantastic forum, people actually discuss things on there, unlike here lol.
    N ahhh sorry I didn't realise you were living in Portugal, that kinda sucks from a Manics point of view :/ but yeah you should, definitely worth the wait!
    Yeah, they should have added more dates in this tour to give me a chance

ReputationRep:
    Scottish accent is awesome with the nothern Irish following a close second.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    I have a southern, kinda posh accent lol.

But I LOVE Scottish guys. Id do anythinggg for a cute guy with a Scottish accent, they make me go weak:o:
    Im determined I will marry someone Scottish.
    I'm sure that somebody else has said this, but what the hell....

DING-DONG.

Hello :beard: :wavey: :yeah: :top2: :fan: :love: :awesome: :bigsmile: :flutter: :coma: :teeth:

You're what we call a Jockaphile!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xo-Heva)
    I have a Scottish accent but when I hear guys with an irish accent speak my knees go weak :love:
    :ditto:
    Apart from the Scottish part, I have a southern accent :p:

ReputationRep:
    A posh English accent is the most certified way to kill an erection for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .X.alysha.X.)
    I like a man with a Geordie accent
    Alreet pet

ReputationRep:
    I am scottish but I still find Scottish accents so cute on girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whats it to you?)
    nope....* COUGH * Runcorn :rolleyes: loads of people put on a scouse accent though .

yeah sometimes because my dad is actually from liverpool... but his accent is really soft

(Original post by evantej)
    I do not think that it is that bad. My girlfriend lives in Warrington, and I have lived in Manchester, and now Cheshire. I definitely notice a gradual shift in accent the closer to Liverpool you get.
    :yes: AGREED

ReputationRep:
    Gibraltarian :cool: Oh yeah.

ReputationRep:
    my polish accent does it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Irish and Scottish, two of my most despised accents...I don't see how people find them attractive, I think they're just so course and horrible. Each to their own though.

I do love girls with any sort of european accent though whether it be french, german, romanian, dutch, whatever, it's just so exotic, not to mention quite a lot of the european girls are pretty fit.

ReputationRep:
    I can do ze nize German accent?

ReputationRep:
    i have a scottish accent but guys with irish or welsh accents do it for me
    an english accent i don't find that attractive and i promise i'm really not a raging nationalist and i know there's loads of different ones its just they put me off for some unknown random reason

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I love girls with accents. Specially ones with American & European accents.

ReputationRep:
    Welsh accents on girls i adore, I would love a girl with a Welsh accent. Irish is also lovely, Australian is also very hot. But Welsh over all please :P it's so cute, and the Manics have it.
    Hahaa, that's me (Y)
    But I have a North Wales accent which is way softer and less harsh than the South. No offence to any Southies!

I loooove Irish accents. Scottish doesn't really do anything for me tbh

ReputationRep:
    I have a German accent :awesome:

Vat ditt yuu sey?

ReputationRep:
    Welsh accents on girls i adore, I would love a girl with a Welsh accent. Irish is also lovely, Australian is also very hot. But Welsh over all please :P it's so cute, and the Manics have it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xo-Heva)
    I have a Scottish accent but when I hear guys with an irish accent speak my knees go weak :love:
    haha, really? well you probably wouldnt be able to walk then if you're in my course! Half the people were Irish. I tink.

Tor tortee tor tor...:p:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.