Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haylee7291)
    me too ... :cool:

which i kind of feel is a blessing because i hate the fake plastic scouse accents which most people have here :woo:
    do you live in liverpool?
    i have a scouse accent but i don't realise it until i go abroad and all of a sudden everybody can pinpoint exactly where im from by a few words

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whats it to you?)
    i have a scouse accent but i don't realise it until i go abroad and all of a sudden everybody can pinpoint exactly where im from by a few words
    I do not think that it is that bad. My girlfriend lives in Warrington, and I have lived in Manchester, and now Cheshire. I definitely notice a gradual shift in accent the closer to Liverpool you get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cabbaman98)
    OOOhh i see FD is a fantastic forum, people actually discuss things on there, unlike here lol.
    N ahhh sorry I didn't realise you were living in Portugal, that kinda sucks from a Manics point of view :/ but yeah you should, definitely worth the wait!
    Yeah, they should have added more dates in this tour to give me a chance

ReputationRep:
    Scottish accent is awesome with the nothern Irish following a close second.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    I have a southern, kinda posh accent lol.

But I LOVE Scottish guys. Id do anythinggg for a cute guy with a Scottish accent, they make me go weak:o:
    Im determined I will marry someone Scottish.
    I'm sure that somebody else has said this, but what the hell....

DING-DONG.

Hello :beard: :wavey: :yeah: :top2: :fan: :love: :awesome: :bigsmile: :flutter: :coma: :teeth:

You're what we call a Jockaphile!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xo-Heva)
    I have a Scottish accent but when I hear guys with an irish accent speak my knees go weak :love:
    :ditto:
    Apart from the Scottish part, I have a southern accent :p:

ReputationRep:
    A posh English accent is the most certified way to kill an erection for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .X.alysha.X.)
    I like a man with a Geordie accent
    Alreet pet

ReputationRep:
    I am scottish but I still find Scottish accents so cute on girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whats it to you?)
    nope....* COUGH * Runcorn :rolleyes: loads of people put on a scouse accent though .

yeah sometimes because my dad is actually from liverpool... but his accent is really soft

(Original post by evantej)
    I do not think that it is that bad. My girlfriend lives in Warrington, and I have lived in Manchester, and now Cheshire. I definitely notice a gradual shift in accent the closer to Liverpool you get.
    :yes: AGREED

ReputationRep:
    Gibraltarian :cool: Oh yeah.

ReputationRep:
    my polish accent does it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Irish and Scottish, two of my most despised accents...I don't see how people find them attractive, I think they're just so course and horrible. Each to their own though.

I do love girls with any sort of european accent though whether it be french, german, romanian, dutch, whatever, it's just so exotic, not to mention quite a lot of the european girls are pretty fit.

ReputationRep:
    I can do ze nize German accent?

ReputationRep:
    i have a scottish accent but guys with irish or welsh accents do it for me
    an english accent i don't find that attractive and i promise i'm really not a raging nationalist and i know there's loads of different ones its just they put me off for some unknown random reason

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I love girls with accents. Specially ones with American & European accents.

ReputationRep:
    Welsh accents on girls i adore, I would love a girl with a Welsh accent. Irish is also lovely, Australian is also very hot. But Welsh over all please :P it's so cute, and the Manics have it.
    Hahaa, that's me (Y)
    But I have a North Wales accent which is way softer and less harsh than the South. No offence to any Southies!

I loooove Irish accents. Scottish doesn't really do anything for me tbh

ReputationRep:
    I have a German accent :awesome:

Vat ditt yuu sey?

ReputationRep:
    Welsh accents on girls i adore, I would love a girl with a Welsh accent. Irish is also lovely, Australian is also very hot. But Welsh over all please :P it's so cute, and the Manics have it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xo-Heva)
    I have a Scottish accent but when I hear guys with an irish accent speak my knees go weak :love:
    haha, really? well you probably wouldnt be able to walk then if you're in my course! Half the people were Irish. I tink.

Tor tortee tor tor...:p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.