Hi. Could u pls help me decide on which university's Finance course I should go for..
2 main questions:
1. I'm holding offers from Edinburgh and Nottingham. Edin ranks better than Nottingham in almost all rankings (UK & World), but most ppl tend to choose Nottingham over Edin. Can u clarify why...is it just because of England VS Scottland????
2. I think I'll apply for Cass'as well, pls suggest which specialize finance course of Cass provides the best career prospect.
- I'm from Thailand
- no problem with funding at all
- I just finished my Bachelor in May09, now I'm working at Standard Chartered (Thai) - WB. I'm planning to pursue a Master's in 2010/11
- I dont mind about the city/environment(&ppl) in which the universities are, as long as it's the best finance course
- wanna get job in UK (can be in any city - not hav to be in London) after graduate if i can
***the only thing I care about is what it can add to my knowledge and career prospect.
So the only criteria in deciding between Edin and Nottingham are 1. the course quality 2. job prospect
Thk you so much, really appreciate ya help as you guys might know better than my Thai friends.
Thought he was 19... really he's 14