Hi. Could u pls help me decide on which university's Finance course I should go for..
2 main questions:
1. I'm holding offers from Edinburgh and Nottingham. Edin ranks better than Nottingham in almost all rankings (UK & World), but most ppl tend to choose Nottingham over Edin. Can u clarify why...is it just because of England VS Scottland????
2. I think I'll apply for Cass'as well, pls suggest which specialize finance course of Cass provides the best career prospect.
- I'm from Thailand
- no problem with funding at all
- I just finished my Bachelor in May09, now I'm working at Standard Chartered (Thai) - WB. I'm planning to pursue a Master's in 2010/11
- I dont mind about the city/environment(&ppl) in which the universities are, as long as it's the best finance course
- wanna get job in UK (can be in any city - not hav to be in London) after graduate if i can
***the only thing I care about is what it can add to my knowledge and career prospect.
So the only criteria in deciding between Edin and Nottingham are 1. the course quality 2. job prospect
Thk you so much, really appreciate ya help as you guys might know better than my Thai friends.
Turn on thread page Beta
MSc Fin(&Investment) at Edinburgh/Nottingham/Cass??? watch
- Thread Starter
- 24-07-2009 16:20
- 26-07-2009 18:55
CASS masters rank better than the other 2 unis, and if money is no option I would go to CASS. I had an offer there for the MSc Investment Management course, but the 20K was a bridge too far for me. They have a few different courses, so it depends on what you want to do upon graduating. CASS is in the city so it is easier to network/go to interviews.
- 28-07-2009 18:10
Well a lot of it depends on your grades at the moment - let us know this and we can probably help to a greater deal (although I think you have a very unique case for this forum).