Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I've heard so many girls saying that it hurt when they first had sex and was wondering if it is still likely to hurt if the girl has masturbated often from a very young age. Does anyone know?

If she has used objects to masturbate probably not as much.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, if it was penetrative masturbation, even just fingers, it will make it easier, and things like using tampons has the same effect. If it's not penetrative it won't make any difference from a physical point of view, but from a psychological maybe because she'd done sexual stuff before, she'd be less anxious about it, and relax more.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't have any pain when I had sex the first time and, even though I was quite 'active' before then, I think it was because I felt so relaxed with my partner and wasn't at all tense. I hope this helps- just remember, first time sex is unlikely to be the best you'll ever have, so persevere!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.