Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Low Key)
    Has anyone ever had, or been near, a fishy vagina?

I hear people making jokes about them all the time, but I've been in contact with quite a few vaginas and none have smelled of fish. Most have smelled quite nice.

Is this just an urban myth or does the fishy vagina actually exist?
    it sounds fishy!
    :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samjoe)
    luckily ive never been with a girl with a fishy vagina, but ive got some mates whose girlfriends apparently arent "fresh" all the time. had a girl have her period in the middle of one of my classes a couple of years ago.....absolutely stank the whole room out with the worst smelling rotten fish smell ever. disgustiing
    Biggest lie ever methinks.

ReputationRep:
    oh i have and i called her a skanky ***** n told her 2 take a ******* bath

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samjoe)
    luckily ive never been with a girl with a fishy vagina, but ive got some mates whose girlfriends apparently arent "fresh" all the time. had a girl have her period in the middle of one of my classes a couple of years ago.....absolutely stank the whole room out with the worst smelling rotten fish smell ever. disgustiing
    Exaggeration much? :curious:

How did you know she was on her period anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WildBerrySpirit)
    Exaggeration much? :curious:

How did you know she was on her period anyway?
    Presumably the pool of blood under her chair?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome-o)
    Presumably the pool of blood under her chair?
    She was on her period not bleeding to death.. geez we don't gush like niagra falls!

ReputationRep:
    This thread just reminded me of those fish and chips crisp (the ones that were in the shape of fish). how nice were they!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    I'd imagine that is the face girls make when in their bathroom examining their genitals and a pungent whiff of 2 week old cod hits their noses.
    Franz Ferdinand pic in your sig is abso-bloody-lutely BRILLIANT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonboym)
    This thread just reminded me of those fish and chips crisp (the ones that were in the shape of fish). how nice were they!
    They were yummy. They don't do them anymore now do they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maria0208)
    Yeah, Scampi Fries are still around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Solution if they smell fishy - refuse to do oral :yep:
    But you'd still put your pecker in it? Nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elldee)
    Is that supposed to be a fishy vagina?
    It could be the face one pulls when the encounter a fishy vagina lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maria0208)
    nooope don't think so, sad times.

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately yes. I saw somebody a couple of times earlier this year. The first time I went erm.. down there, it smelt bad. I don't mean just a little, it was like sweat mixed with fish. I wanted to be sick. Made excuses and nothing happened between us. But I gave her the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe it was just that day or something. But it was the same the next week. I promptly got the **** out of there and stopped seeing her.

Yes this post is disgusting. And I don't care if you're going to say that was shallow of me, because bad personal hygiene, or whatever it was, is one of my biggest turn offs, and that was ******* sickening. It was so bad, there is absolutely no way she could have not known about it.

Skanky *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Low Key)
    But you'd still put your pecker in it? Nice.
    Well obviously I still would :awesome:

A lot of girls do smell a little bit fishy naturally, or at least fish is the nearest comparable thing. It doesn't mean they're dirty, it's just their natural smell. It's when it smells like rotting cod that you have an issue.

ReputationRep:
    It smells a lot better than a dirty c**k!

ReputationRep:
    i used to be friends with this girl who smelt of tuna EVERYTIME she was on her period and it was really, really strong. :\

ReputationRep:
    Who hangs around long enough to take note?

Haha another TSR thread is on the number 2 spot on a google search for fish vagina

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.