Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This is possibly in the wrong place but I couldn't see where else to put it.

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations as to what's the best, but cheapest writing paper for writing notes up onto. I was going to get a spiral bound book to take to lectures and then either sort notes into files after or write them up as I tend to be messy, but paper if often too thin to write on both sides.

I realise this is a random ask, but I like my stationary :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    I used to like the WHSmiths wide ruled pads. Fairly cheap (they used to do offers) and thick enough to write on both sides.

(Original post by Lehane)
    This is possibly in the wrong place but I couldn't see where else to put it.

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations as to what's the best, but cheapest writing paper for writing notes up onto. I was going to get a spiral bound book to take to lectures and then either sort notes into files after or write them up as I tend to be messy, but paper if often too thin to write on both sides.

I realise this is a random ask, but I like my stationary
    (Original post by Paeony)
    I used to like the WHSmiths wide ruled pads. Fairly cheap (they used to do offers) and thick enough to write on both sides.
    I second this. Or a Pukka Pad but these are more expensive generally.

Though this year I used one of these http://www.pukka-pads.co.uk/products...prjtbooks.html Amazing for an idiot like me who loses notes and stuff easily!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I always get the Jotta Metallic A4 pad. Nothing else. To be honest, it's the best pad out there, the paper is thick enough to write on both sides, and it's bliss when filing the separate sheets away.

ReputationRep:
    Tesco has a Pukka pad with 160 pages for £2 so I think I'll get one of them as it's pretty good value.

Thank you for all your help!! Cookies for all! hehe

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.