Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which looks more elegant (for girls): straight, wavy or curly hair? watch

• View Poll Results: which looks more elegant?
    straight hair
    21.43%
    wavy hair
    61.43%
    curly hair
    17.14%

And I'm talking below the shoulder length here. Basically, in general, which looks more elegant (for girls): straight, wavy or curly? Plus when all of the hair is down and hair is "symmetrical" is you know what I mean, like no fringe to the side or any of that stuff.

by straight I mean

by wavy I mean

by curly I mean

NOTE: pictures are not to be taken literally, I mean it in like *something* like that. also please DO NOT base decisions on the women pictured. :rolleyes: this thread is purely for the hair - do that in H&R.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    straight>wavy>curly

ReputationRep:
    I like wavy hair, but mine's naturally poker straight no matter what I do to it :p:

ReputationRep:
    Wavy. Straight to me screams chavs who straighten their hair too much and Curly is nice but too messy to be elegant. Wavy appears to be the most elegant but it's a bit daring to use wavy hair in an "elegant" situation so that maeks it more elegant if you follow IMO

ReputationRep:
    well when i voted i said straight, because i was thinking of Bree from desperate housewives
    imo curly hair is just too hard to manage for most people to look elegant, but some people can pull it off beautifully (im thinking rory from gilmore girls)
    personally ive never liked wavy hair anyways, so id just say no to that

ReputationRep:
    I wish I had wavy/curly hair

Mine's too straight to make a difference when you straighten it, but not straight enough to be nice. It just hangs there. Urgh

ReputationRep:
    Wavy, but not like your example pic.

ReputationRep:
    i picked curly.. i have wavy hair, but it sometimes looks too messy to look elegant.

ReputationRep:
    wavy :yep:.

ReputationRep:
    Wavy

I'm biased since my hair is really wavy xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    Wavy. Straight to me screams chavs who straighten their hair too much and Curly is nice but too messy to be elegant. Wavy appears to be the most elegant but it's a bit daring to use wavy hair in an "elegant" situation so that maeks it more elegant if you follow IMO
    completely agree

ReputationRep:
    I have straight hair, but prefer the 'wavy' Megan Fox style toussled look myself. It's just an effort to keep up for an entire day. My hair's so easy to straighten and I'm lazy lol.

Wavy > straight > curly.

ReputationRep:
    I like Wavy

ReputationRep:
    For elegance: Wavy > Straight > Curly.

ReputationRep:
    Wavy is best, but none are really elegant.

ReputationRep:
    I voted straight. I have very curly hair, and it sucks

ReputationRep:
    Curly from a biased viewpoint In terms of elegance I would go for wavy

ReputationRep:
    Wavy.

ReputationRep:
    Wavy.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.