Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I sent an email round with a picture of a geography teacher in a ballerina pose in year 8, I got excluded for a week for ''harrassing a teacher'' but funny thing is they never sent me any work. I just got sent home with a book with word searches in.

In Year 10 I got put in our seclusion room for a week for having my nose pierced, despite needing to be in lessons for revision.

In Year 11 I got bored in chemistry and melted a pen on a bunsen burner and a teacher came through and gave me a lecture on how I was probably poisoning my whole class on toxic fumes.

ReputationRep:
    my mate got sent out of the class for saying OI to a teacher once.

ReputationRep:
    My friend (not any more) and I forged our head of years signature on a sick slip to leave school early. It didn't work and she almost called the police.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was a complete and utter a***hole at school and if I could go back now I would give myself a slap!

I got excluded twice...once for telling a teacher to shove the work up her ar** and punching a girl in the face, the second time I think I swore at a teacher again.

I got sent out of class and to the headmasters so many times I don't even dare remember why. He absolutely HATED me, which obviously at the time provoked more of a response for me to talk back to him and get in even more trouble. We had 3 depute heads at the school and he was the only one I didn't get along with.

I used to skip class all the time. I took drugs and got drunk in the school grounds, during school hours. I would walk out of class whenever I felt like it. I even got referred to the schools 'children help' thing where I got to take time out of class to speak to a woman about completely irrelevant things...which at the time I thought was awesome because it meant I missed class.

However...I still came out of school with pretty good grades, and I stayed on an extra year. I ended up leaving and going to college which I hated, so now I'm heading to uni in September.

The thing strange thing was about school was that I was in all the top classes with the super-geeks yet I still managed to play up. Hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    got sent to the head teachers office in primary school for not a great deal to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Once, in year 10, I went into the IT room without a teacher's permission.

As you can tell, I like to live dangerously.

ReputationRep:
    I printed out loads of this really awful Facebook picture of a girl I hated in year 10 and stuck them all over the school at break time, probably one of the nastiest things I've ever done and I do feel bad about it now!

ReputationRep:
    The worst thing I ever did was to scribble in an RE text book, probably drew some willies or something.

ReputationRep:
    I accidently shouted out "YOU LESBIAN" to my english teacher. Woah did i get into trouble or what :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.