Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I sent an email round with a picture of a geography teacher in a ballerina pose in year 8, I got excluded for a week for ''harrassing a teacher'' but funny thing is they never sent me any work. I just got sent home with a book with word searches in.

In Year 10 I got put in our seclusion room for a week for having my nose pierced, despite needing to be in lessons for revision.

In Year 11 I got bored in chemistry and melted a pen on a bunsen burner and a teacher came through and gave me a lecture on how I was probably poisoning my whole class on toxic fumes.

ReputationRep:
    my mate got sent out of the class for saying OI to a teacher once.

ReputationRep:
    My friend (not any more) and I forged our head of years signature on a sick slip to leave school early. It didn't work and she almost called the police.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was a complete and utter a***hole at school and if I could go back now I would give myself a slap!

I got excluded twice...once for telling a teacher to shove the work up her ar** and punching a girl in the face, the second time I think I swore at a teacher again.

I got sent out of class and to the headmasters so many times I don't even dare remember why. He absolutely HATED me, which obviously at the time provoked more of a response for me to talk back to him and get in even more trouble. We had 3 depute heads at the school and he was the only one I didn't get along with.

I used to skip class all the time. I took drugs and got drunk in the school grounds, during school hours. I would walk out of class whenever I felt like it. I even got referred to the schools 'children help' thing where I got to take time out of class to speak to a woman about completely irrelevant things...which at the time I thought was awesome because it meant I missed class.

However...I still came out of school with pretty good grades, and I stayed on an extra year. I ended up leaving and going to college which I hated, so now I'm heading to uni in September.

The thing strange thing was about school was that I was in all the top classes with the super-geeks yet I still managed to play up. Hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    got sent to the head teachers office in primary school for not a great deal to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Once, in year 10, I went into the IT room without a teacher's permission.

As you can tell, I like to live dangerously.

ReputationRep:
    I printed out loads of this really awful Facebook picture of a girl I hated in year 10 and stuck them all over the school at break time, probably one of the nastiest things I've ever done and I do feel bad about it now!

ReputationRep:
    The worst thing I ever did was to scribble in an RE text book, probably drew some willies or something.

ReputationRep:
    I accidently shouted out "YOU LESBIAN" to my english teacher. Woah did i get into trouble or what :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.