Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was a goody two shoes... :o:

However, in the lesson of one of my favourite teachers (purely because I knew she'd let me off!): I wrote LISA on my forehead in eyeliner, as she kept calling me Alice (this went on for 2 years...). She never got my name wrong again though. I was catching-up with her recently and she still remembers it as I suffered an allergic reaction to the eyeliner! :doh:

Oh. During my English practical/speech thing, I had to get angry. Ran out the classroom, slammed the door and this sheet of glass fell out of a nearby cupboard door. Missed the teachers head by less than a cm. Luckily, it was the same one as with the namewriting. I just got "Please don't try to knock me out this lesson Lisa. I know you hate poetry, but there's a line!

That's it.

ReputationRep:
    Last year of Biology we had the biggest pushover teacher and it went too far as to what we could get away with.

I had a bunsen burner on the go with some mixture of sorts in it, and a friend threw a rubber in it, causing billowing clouds of black smoke, and an evacuation of the science department.

We also had these electrical outlets on the desks, that ran all the way across. The inside was hollow and you could access it by sliding the plastic cover across. We hid pretty much anything we could find in there, including the stock of stopclocks just before school finished.

ReputationRep:
    In year 7 the whole class pretended we were on a sponsored silence in this teacher's class (everybody hated him)... it drove him crazy! That's it though - I was a goody two-shoes. Never had a detention in my life!!

ReputationRep:
    I used to cut through paper using a red-hot wire connected to a power pack with the voltage turned right up in physics lessons. I also had a habit of, at the end of chemistry practicals, mixing together every chemical on the desk to see what happened - however, nothing interesting ever did because our teachers wouldn't let us use anything dangerous in the first place... spoilsports!

ReputationRep:
    Super-glued the head teachers spoon to his saucer when i was in his office.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Shagged a teacher during PE.

ReputationRep:
    Threw up on my teachers shoes/bottom half of his trousers when I was in primary 3

Corrected my english teacher on numerous occasions and got kicked out the school for it(this was in France) I also called her an imbecile most of the time when she used to talk with her franco-english accent and pronounce everything wrongly

Turned up half an hour late for class high as **** and told the teacher that I lost my way to class

Wrote an essay on John Lennon, Man Utd, sex, drugs, rape etc when it was meant to be about a sequel to a book and the teacher made me read it out to the class which I did without hesitation and more or less mocked him for until the end of the year

Smashed a window with a football

Kept "bumping" into my art teacher's huge tits

ReputationRep:
    I put sawdust in my teacher's tea. I also smashed a teacher's car window with a rugby ball by accident
    One of my friends pissed himself and claimed it wasn't him.

ReputationRep:
    Once, in high school I walked down the "ONE WAY" stairs in the illegal direction.

Myself and a friend got hold of the chatlogs of a boy who fantasised about raping/dateraping a girl at another school, had a cybering session with another boy (ironically, a rather fundamentalist Christian ) involving those fantasies, did some disturbingly realistic planning on how to carry out the fantasies in reality, and told my friend several times that he saw nothing wrong with date rape because the girl wouldn't be any the wiser. We posted them online, sent everyone in our 6th form the addresses, printed a bunch of copies to spread around, replaced printer paper with some of those copies, and generally completely decimated the wannabe rapist guy's social standing and reputation and guaranteed he'd never get anywhere near her again.

Ended up getting suspended for it, but in the ultimate twist of awesomeness as a result of the school investigation, the boy's parents had to be contacted and informed. Yes, it was kinda a douchey thing to do, but then I don't really like people who plan out date-rape.

ReputationRep:
    In infants we had this pirate ship play area type thing and on the first day of it being there I was first on. I liked it so much that I (apparently) kicked every other person in the shins when they tried to get on!
    I can't remember any of this though, just what my mum's told me. Overall, I'm a bit of a geek in school, worst thing at GCSE was melting this straw in a bunsen burner and clogging it up...

ReputationRep:
    Not neccessarily the worst thing I did, but one lunchtime I got chased into the school by a JCB...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ily_em)
    In year 7 the whole class pretended we were on a sponsored silence in this teacher's class (everybody hated him)... it drove him crazy! That's it though - I was a goody two-shoes. Never had a detention in my life!!
    I think I had about 50. My first one being like 2 weeks into my first year

ReputationRep:
    normal s**t
    mixing together random chemicals, melting the contents of my pockets in bunsen burners, memorising mark schemes, starting fires at the back of the fields, carving my name in to any availible service,
    breaking toilet doors ect ect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meridian_Star)
    Our class once tried to do a co-ordinated cough in a lesson we hated (as in everyone cough once at exactly 4 minutes past 3 or something). Would've been ace if we'd pulled it off but unfortunately everyone forgot so it came out as more of a kind of general 'eheck-eheck-eheck-uaaarghhhh' sprinkled around various parts of the classroom
    We used to do something like this, once in year 8 maths me and this other girl were masterminds of an entire operation when everyone started clicking their pens at the same time... it worked brilliantly and the teacher basically went insane and walked out of the classroom and didn't come back for the rest of the lesson....he left three weeks later.

In general in years 7-9 I was just a pretty badly behaved kid, never did anything that hurt anyone else but I skived off lessons all the time and always chatted in class and got sent out. Manned up and was nice after that though

ReputationRep:
    Well this wasn't in school but at dinner time when me and my mates were setting fires in the woods close to school and blowing up deodorant bottles lol. We were caught by police and they told our school, just a slap on the wrists though tbf.

ReputationRep:
    Personally I was a good girl, but people I knew made a proper "Burn Book", *****ing about everybody in our year and all the teachers. And then someone handed it into our head of year...she was...somewhat disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    I was having a Word-document-conversation with my friend on-screen during a French lesson in the ICT rooms. We were talking about the usual; guys. We were being particularly moany - there were loads of "arghhh I wish I knew what he wants" and "what should I do to take it further" etc. Turns out that our scary French teacher had been reading the whole thing on her screen (she had taken control of ours) and we only noticed at the end when the mouse moved without us touching it. At the end of the lesson, she gave us some creapy smile and walked off.

Not the worst thing I've done but jeez :o:

ReputationRep:
    i was a good girl:p:

ReputationRep:
    Year 9 I blew up a sink. Basically done some experiment, me and my friends had this chemical stuff over the bunsen burner for a good 15-20 minutes. Like an idiot i went to the tap, and put cold water on it. It exploded, the glass and the chemicals literally blew the sink in half - there was a huge crack down one side of the sink with water pouring out, various dents and holes in it and the grippers, i forgot the technical term for them, were literally smouldering and melting.

Teacher was like "WHAT ON EARTH DID YOU DO!" me - shrug.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.