Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Never really done anything bad on my own (too cowardly to do that :sad:) but have done stuff with friends.

The most recent one was in the last 2 or so weeks before leaving school for good, we stole all the clocks in the school, then placed riddles around the school so that the teachers could find them

I skipped some lessons, but only in year 13 in the final two terms because the teaching was so **** that I could literally teach myself the A Levels better.

ReputationRep:
    I pushed someone into a window, broke a window in football, stuck 2 chairs together with industrial superglue in DT, me and my friend tried to syphon a teachers fuel...

We were actually good kids compared to the majority!

Edit - How could I forget about FT. My friend bought chicken in to make food. When he left his area, we threw that chicken and it stuck to the ceiling. He spent 20 minutes looking for it until it fell off and landed next to him :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Preschool doesn't really count but I'll add it anyway,
    I got expelled from preschool for kicking the s**t out of a boy, because he was bullying me and all the other girls. I consider that in itself one of by best and funniest achievements and always will, hahahaha.

Never did anything back in actual school though. I broke a teachers clock once, hardly ever shut up in class and got kicked out of science class on a weekly basis in year 10, but our teacher was a guy from South Africa, really funny, and was always taking the piss, I would walk into the room and he would say ''You. I can't be bothered telling you and your mates to shut up all lesson, just get out now.''

Come to think of it me and my best friend set a table on fire by accident in science class when I knocked out bunsen burner and chemicals over. Looked pretty. Kept the burnt school books for the memories.

ReputationRep:
    When I was in year 1 there was a girl there who had some sort of illness (she walked with one leg inwards, had problems speaking and would sometimes wet herself in class, might have been genetic since her brother had it too).

Anyway, I used to get into trouble for "playing too rough" with children. One day she came up to me and I thought it'd be a good idea to suddenly start a game of tag. After saying "tag, you're it", I realised I had actually pushed her over and made her cry.
    Oops.

Needless to say, the teachers thought I was bullying her and I got sent straight to the headmistress

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    Once, in high school I walked down the "ONE WAY" stairs in the illegal direction.
    I love you.
    I too have done this. Needless to say, it was a major scandal.

ReputationRep:
    I was an angel :angel: and I definitely did not burn part of the ceilings on food tech, steal several things from the store cupboard - especially not a mini blowtorch and I did not sit in some lessons drinking skittles vodka :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    starting a food fight by having a fight in the dinner hall (nothing ever happened in my school) i only got told off

ReputationRep:
    I sniffed poppers under the table in English once. Turned up to my Maths GCSE exam stoned out of my face (got a C though??). Rocked into school stinking of booze, **** and covered in glitter and streaks of mascara from the night before (often). Drank vodka on the school field. I'm fairly sure I did something quite horrible to a teacher's coffee once, and if I did then that is probably the worst thing I did, as I have no idea why I would have done it- I actually thought he was a good teacher.

ReputationRep:
    I used to argue with my English teacher + the head of department. The teacher didn't seem to understand that I hated her and couldn't be bothered listening to her so would send me to head of department who would tell me I was an arrogant little tool who would never amount to anything. I would usually just tell her that, that was great and smile. I have a different teacher now though so it's all good. I just really hated the woman.

ReputationRep:
    When I was seix made a teacher run around the whole school chasing me and this boy. We crawled under desks, jumped over benches the whole lot. The teacher still hasn't forgot till this day.

At high school we used to have crazy water fights all the time. Me and my friends had our hands full of bottles of water and we were soaking through. My mate had just thrown a WHOLE bottle at me and I quickly turned around and threw water. It all landed on a heavily PREGNANT teacher. Everyone just froze. We all got in sooo much trouble, especially me.

I did so many bad things at school and would have got expelled plenty of times but the teachers still liked me cos my grades made up for everything else lmao

ReputationRep:
    My friend bought 4 bottles of vodka and coke into school and we passed them about at lunch. Not such a good idea come to think of it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not fat and I've never been fat but when I was in year two, I managed to get my self stuck in the back gates at school and then the fire brigade had to be called.There was also the time when I Kicked my headmistress in reception because she smacked me and legged it out of school.

ReputationRep:
    Rape alarms in assembly. Carpeting one of the courtyards with the old carpet from a room in mid-refurbishment. Setting fire to a clock and replacing it with one of those early learning centre ones. Changing a sign that read "Welcome to Chemistry" to read "Welcome to the Ghetto". Drove my year 8/9 form teacher to tears. Attempted to make TNT in chemistry (TNT is tri nitro toluene, proper name tri nitro methyl benzene. We were supposed to be adding a single nitro- group to methyl benzene, and our teacher told us that under increased pressure/temperature, it could go all the way to TNT).

ReputationRep:
    One of my teachers when he was leaving put cling film on all the toilets in school and put loads of laxative pills in the big vat of hot water the teachers used for tea.

ReputationRep:
    as i live round the corner from the school (i left like a year ago) in year 10 on sports day we sneaked to my house for alcohol, being drunk at school was so funny! no teachers said anything even though at one point i fell over and ended up rolling on the floor

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I put some chewing gum in girl's hair.

ReputationRep:
    It was my friend's 18th so me, her and another guy left school and celebrated underneath a bridge with some bottles of cheap cheap vodka.......

Then we phoned all these other people asking them to come down and a few of them did and it turned into a nice little party

Then we ran out of drink and had to keep going back to the same sainsbury's for more, each time we went were drunker and covered in more mud and dirt and leaves =o

Then I tried to make my way back to school for mischief but I was too late by about 5 mins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobcatexpress)
    I sniffed poppers under the table in English once. Turned up to my Maths GCSE exam stoned out of my face (got a C though??). Rocked into school stinking of booze, **** and covered in glitter and streaks of mascara from the night before (often). Drank vodka on the school field. I'm fairly sure I did something quite horrible to a teacher's coffee once, and if I did then that is probably the worst thing I did, as I have no idea why I would have done it- I actually thought he was a good teacher.
    errrrr that is way classy.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dorian gray)
    SKILLS!

Have some +rep for that

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.