(Original post by dorian gray)
    :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dorian gray)
    Lol CLASSIC!

*hi5* I used to do that all the time!!

The worst thing I did was break the fire alarm at school!:woo:

ReputationRep:
    hiding under a desk for the whole german lesson and throwing jelly beens at the teacher, then...

coming out at the end to get my report card signed!

She didn't av a clue =] [Y]

uuuhh: lighting the gas taps, flicking soap solution all over our physics teachers back (man i hated that guy), filling all the toilets up with bubble bath, climbing in classroom windows, setting fire to things in the toilets, starting a food fight in the canteen && finally getting kicked out for smoking things i shouldn't av been.

wish i'd got more work done tho.

ReputationRep:
    only ones that come to mind atm... (funniest)

we had a new chemistry teacher, so i got my mate to ask him why the old teacher left. So he said "oh i dont know" and the usual, at which i looked straight at him with a straight face and said "Was it the drugs?". He looked both shocked and confused and was completely silent, so i added to someone next to me so that the teacher would hear that the head of science would be caught soon so he was next. That teacher left after a few weeks

Also, in our DT class, our teacher ahad a little office with a yale lock on the inside, which whenever he saw one of us in it he would angrily slam the door after throwing us out, so we took the keys out of his pocket, left them next to his laptop where he could clearly see them, went inside knowing exactly what was coming when he saw, and you can guess the rest. He was furious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    Once, in high school I walked down the "ONE WAY" stairs in the illegal direction.
    Oh yeah... well how about walking on the right side of the corridor when you're supposed to stay to the left.

ReputationRep:
    I once launched a rolled up hardened ball of art clay at my geography teachers head from the back of the room where it squared him right between his peepers. He burst ino a king kongesque fit of rage running round the room screaming, "who threw this?!?!" Priceless

ReputationRep:
    I stayed overnight in the basement.

ReputationRep:
    I left the class without permission, I mean I just walked out the door and the teacher was screaming behind me haha

ReputationRep:
    Oh way too many....

ReputationRep:
    Not me, but:
    In year 9, (or 8?) someone locked the Spanish teacher in his cupboard.

ReputationRep:
    on the school ski trip in year 10.. me and my best friend met these guys at the hotel we were staying at and we snuck out into the town with them at like 1am then went back and spent the night in their room. the security guard from the hotel told our teacher about it and then showed the teacher the cc tv of us going out and coming back haa.

eek. we were suspended for a week and oh so nearly expelled.. but it was so worth it. haa good times. :]

other than that.. got in trouble for telling a few teachers to **** off.

and i called my business studies teacher a tw*t because.. well he was a tw*t.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemax)
    Had fights with guys....throttled one of them(but then only because they swore at me)

had a row with the head of science department

poured ink on the whiteboard duster so that when the teacher erased the board, it became blue

added phenophthalien in my teacher's cup of tea (it acts as a laxative) Though im not sure whether it worked or not, perhaps it was a bit too dilute.

kicked one of my teachers while playing football, i was just trying to tackle him :P

Did alot more idiotic things just cant remember them at the moment.
    That one's genius :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Water fights with condoms instead of balloons, setting fire to the bins inside the school, letting off rockets down corridors, forging teachers signatures on passes, I put the school bully in hospital after he tried starting on me...

ReputationRep:
    hmmm
    not much

did have an all out shouting row with a teacher once....I was ANGRY
    As a collective group my english class made a supply teacher suicidal -- she came in and told us then never came back

we also dangled a protracter out of a top floor window on a blind cable we'd broken.....it kept tapping on the window beneath us...it wasn't the teacher we thought teaching....it was the head of key stage 3...oops...funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Titch89)
    Not me, but:
    In year 9, (or 8?) someone locked the Spanish teacher in his cupboard.
    Oh that brings back memories, I can't remember if it was a plan or something we did but I'm sure we did it. Our PSHE (or is it PHSE?) teacher was also a chaplin. Small, well rounded (more than just festivly plump), short tempered, a real character. So one lesson we locked her out of the room when she went out for something for about five minutes.

One time (when teaching us year 8 English) She, another boy and I had a lovely big fight. He would swear at me, I would report on him for swearing (as he bullied me out of class) he would say I swore at him, I would call him a liar he would call me a liar she'd be trying to get us to shut up but was too proud to take my advice and re-seat me. She started to cry that lesson, I think we broke her into the crying. Another lesson (PSHE) one boy consistently pissed her off with smart come backs and a posh "I'm better than you" attitude. He made comments like "where do your wages come from" (private posh school) "isn't god against sex, heathen!" "do you teach this to teach yourself because you're not very experienced" etc.
    She got a little bit mad. His bad was on the floor between two desks instead of under his desk, "move your bag" "why?" *she starts at this point to repeatedly kick the bag for about 10 seconds) "miss that's a very expensive bag would you like to pay me upfront for any damages or shall we just take it straight from your wages", she didn't cry so much after that episode. Lasted the full 4 years (although still cried from it all often enough) impressively. I think at one stage each class got her to cry once a week, out of at least 3 classes in our year group, and I don't think we were the meanest somehow.

I'd regret it but I thought she was a ****

ReputationRep:
    Used permanenet marker to transform the F.T. sign that said 'Pan Cupboard' to 'Spank Cupboard'.

Skipped every P.E. lesson and most english lessons from year 9 onwards.

Put forward five clocks down a corridor of classrooms and consequently got 4-5 classes of people out 40 mins early. :p:

Helped organise the school strike, and then headed the egg-throwing division and ******* up quite a few cars.

ReputationRep:
    worst thing i did was smash a beaker on the table in science in yr 9 when some girl was askin me if i liked this girl ( whom i actually hated) got angry and smashed the beaker on the table which was in my hand at the time as i put ma fist down...boy was i scared lol made out it was an accident

ReputationRep:
    I used to be an angel for my first 1-2 years at secondary school and then I just stopped caring.

We once had this really, REALLY horrible teacher called Mr Armstrong, he was our form tutor. He was just utterly useless and mean to most people. One day a friend and I were sitting in form, and I hadn't finished off some of my lunch, which for some reason consisted of seaweed peanuts (they're actually really good)...

Spoiler:
    Show

Anyway, we started launching them at him when his back was turned and one of them hit the whiteboard, bounced off and hit him square in the forehead he turned around holding one and was like "what the f*ck is this!?" - brilliance.

I can't actually think of any more examples off the top of my head, mainly because what other people did was better :p: there used to be a bit of a craze at my school of having polos/ other sweets in blazer pockets and eating them in lessons. Once, our maths teacher went next door to another class room to sort out the behaviour. There were quite a lot of jokers and laddish guys in our class and they rounded up everyone with polos. When the teacher got back most of the class had crushed their polos, used their rulers to line up the powder and sniffed it. The ones who did theirs with citrus polos seriously regretted it. :awesome:

Also, most of my teachers were awful but Miss Porter was probably the worst. She must have been in her 50s/ 60s, she had a really, horrible whiney voice which went *right* through you. She had this horrid lank, grey, greasy hair and wore Christmas jumpers, odd skirts, bright orange tights and those nasty 'comfort' shoes that 90 year olds tend to wear. :p: she was also really quite horrible as a person - she never smiled, always deliberately came up really close to your face to tell you off and breathe her halitosis in your face, and she was just a cow.

Incidentally, this is an amazing lookalike:

Spoiler:
    Show

Anyway, one day it was snowing and loads of students had misbehaved so they would be sent out, and then they'd go and have snowball fights. Loads of them knew that Porter was teaching and wanted to annoy her, so kept running past our room and flinging the door open. One time, however, TOTALLY unexpectedly, the door flung open and a snowball was lobbed in and smacked her in the face was amazing! I was literally crying with laughter for the rest of the lesson and she sent me out.

I can't think of anything else, though I know from year 9 onwards pretty much I used to chat back all the time because the teachers at my school were so full of sh*t - but yeah, for now I can't think of any other examples. :redface:

ReputationRep:
    I threw a a large rock into some girls head. Cut it right open.

I threw it like a mortar rather than aiming directly at her, but the result was very impressive.

ReputationRep:
    Asked to go to the loo during citizenship, and set the fire alarm off.

Since, they knew it wasnt a practice, the staff took it pretty seriously and in like 10 seconds everyone was like :woo:

didnt get caught tho

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.