Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikki =])
    How if there's only 1 "i" or "e" or am I just missing something here?
    Aha I never noticed that, he must have abused another keyboard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    Once, in high school I walked down the "ONE WAY" stairs in the illegal direction.
    Oh dear... I did the same :rolleyes:

:p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    we completly covered our computing teacher's laptop in post it notes and wrote "sticky spam" on it. one time when he left it unlocked we added my wireless mouse to the rear (you only see 3-4mm of the reciever) and moved the mouse when he tried to, he thought it was the trackpad playing up :p: then a friend "borrowed it" and got the on screen keyboard up when he wasnt looking, went to youtube and got "candy mountain" up bear in mind that his name is charlie brown, he wasn't too pleased and went quite ape ****. another time when his laptop was unlocked a friend took a print screen of his desktop, hid the icons on the desktop and set the print screen of the desktop, of course when he went to click on an icon...nothing happened, unfortunatly he soon realised what had been done and went absolutly mental. oh and locking my photography teacher out when he left his keycard on the desk when he left the room, we taunted him with it through the window on the door, he had to go and borrow one, fortunatly he took it as a joke, being quite young and having a sense of humour.

ReputationRep:
    In Year 6 I threw a chair at one lad, missed and put a hole in the wall of the brand new building. I covered it up with the alphabet poster :p:.

In Year 10 the day after rugby I had a sore back and told one of the lads I was leaning back onto his desk so I could stretch my back out. He then kept pushing the table into me so I warned him "push that table into my back and I will throw it at you." He pushed it into my back and i obliged by flinging his own table at him. Weirdly enough he got detention for it

I also did the usual of kicking a football through a window and throwing a bat through the hall windows.

I got sent out of class for continuously correcting the Geography teacher. And for some reason got shouted at for completing the maths text book too quickly :confused: the maths teacher even told me off to my mum :confused:

I did get drunk at a Year 9 rugby presentation as well, not my fault though the teacher was the one who supplied me with the vodka and coke! I got onto the stage missed the guys hand and kind of poked him in the belly......

Really I was a massive geek though

ReputationRep:
    Swore at teachers
    Making my arm go all red and saying the teacher hit me
    writing a note calling my french teacher a fat ***** ...she cried (felf a bit guilty)

ReputationRep:
    Aah this takes me back.. I was generally a sensible guy, but did get in to trouble a few times. I beat this guy senseless in year 3, as he swore and kicked me for no reason. I had to stay in for lunch breaks for 8 days. At secondary I only got 3 or 4 detentions throughout my time there. The ones I remember were for play fighting, pushing in the dinner line, being late, arguing with the teacher.

I never bunked a lesson EVER! Only this year (Year 13) I went in to the lesson half an hour late with 2 of my mates, because we were genuinely hungry so went to sainsburys instead

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends brothers put sodium down the toilet in our college, as my friend felt the need to remind our Chemistry teacher every lesson.

Switched the computer power supply from '230V' to '120V'.

Free biscuit to whoever guesses what happened.

ReputationRep:
    Got a blowjob in a music room many times.

Best.Blowjob.Ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lifesharker)
    Changing a sign that read "Welcome to Chemistry" to read "Welcome to the Ghetto".
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelonFace)
    :lolwut:
    Yes, it did happen, my good friend the Melon man. I live just around the corner from my old school.

In the summertime, I stroll down the alley neighbouring that very same school field, rest my hands on the chain-linked fence and have flashbacks of spreading some tender girls arse cheeks apart and inhaling the fresh, knicker-washed aroma as she screams for me to stop.

ReputationRep:
    ah there were two things, one was in like year 9, i was running down the corridor at lunchtime and some teacher came out of a classroom and shouted at me, 'you, you're not supposed to be running indoors', and as a punishment she asked me to go fill up a kettle to make her a cup of tea, so i went to the toilets, filled up the kettle about half way, pissed in it, then spat in it and went back and gave it to her.

and the other was when i punched a kid who was like 2 years younger than me (but the same size as me to be fair) in the face and gave him stitches, that was in my last week of 6th form, and i got suspended for all but the last day

ReputationRep:
    Got caught playing "Dirty Hangman" with my friend :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SabaBlackSheep)
    I love you.
    I too have done this. Needless to say, it was a major scandal.
    Oh yes, we all do the same. As you say, MAJOR scandal! :P

And it's not just the stairs, we have an entire one way block which of course, nobody obeys :woo:

All the teachers just give us dirty looks and the occasional ***** will stand in the way and demand EVERYBODY turns around.

ReputationRep:
    Just remembered another thing. A friend and I sat either side of another friend in both french and maths. Between the two of us, we managed to remove the tie from around his neck, without him noticing, almost every lesson for a whole year. Sometimes multiple times a lesson. Once we managed to undo like half the buttons on his shirt as well. Good times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xerophelistica)
    I was good, worst thing I did was either climbing on the roof of school, or writing with big marker pen on loads of walls/lockers/etc.. They were all done in good spirit though.

I went to the kind of private school where they just expelled people for doing anything too bad though, so that's my excuse for not doing more
    Me too.
    In the last two years (Year 10 and 11) ive had 33 detentions! Mainly for forgetting homework. In year ten I was report twice for commitment, uniform and attitude.

And my head of year banned me off the bus for not wearing my seatbelt and vandelising the bus, so instead I've getting the train like I was spose too I hitched a ride off a mate ;D

I got flipped at for talking all the way through speech night (was so much better than listening)!

Also one day me and my friend stayed at her house the whole morning then went into school for the afternoon. She signed in as being in the dentist and I signed in as being ill. Unfortunely the monday after my head of year called me out before our trip that day and had a major flip out and then told my friend out the day after. We both got a saturday detention!

Theres deffo a lot more but you get the picture! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    Did you put that on your personal statement? :p:
    Haven't finished my PS yet! But no I wont include much of that.. you will be pleased to know, Just the legal programming and web-design ect..

(Original post by K the Failure)
    Switched the computer power supply from '230V' to '120V'.

Free biscuit to whoever guesses what happened.
    I'm guessing it turned on for a few seconds, then shut itself off again?

ReputationRep:
    Oooh I remember one time doing a sequential test-tube drop in chemistry years ago - y'know that moment of silence after somebody breaks a glass test tube and you get the death stare off the teacher? Well in that moment, somebody on the other side of the room dropped theirs, followed by another person on the other side, and so on. In the end we had about 8 broken test tubes, and one very angry teacher.

Oh yeah and we could lock our classroom doors from the inside simply by lifting the handle up, so I forget the number of times we locked our furious teachers out.

Of course you cannot beat the old spitball on the back of the teacher's head while they're writing on the board. Classic

(Original post by im so academic)
    I'm guessing it turned on for a few seconds, then shut itself off again?
    No, the capacitors within exploded into a cloud of smoke and literally all the hairs on my body were standing straight up because of the static. Scared the **** out of me.

Also, I had this really old teacher who was the most absolutely clueless man ever. I'd slip very sexual messages onto his desk (including drawings of detailed penises with all the shading) and he'd find them and get sooo confused. However, he did catch me with a piece of paper calling him my b**** though :rolleyes:

Also, I managed to set a whole piece of A4 alight and trample the flames out without him noticing (he was on the other side of the room).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.