Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joy Division)
    errrrr that is way classy.....
    I know. Wish I could go back and give myself an effing good slap!

ReputationRep:
    Accidently loosing grip of a battery-lime-thing, then it fell out the window, and hit he school nun on the head

Bordem+large crate of paper+window+french=boom. My friends were randomly trying to hit a bike stand from the french window, and then in a moment of oddness, I just shoved the crate out the window. Noone ever noticed it was me :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuhLah)
    Accidently loosing grip of a battery-lime-thing, then it fell out the window, and hit he school nun on the head

Bordem+large crate of paper+window+french=boom. My friends were randomly trying to hit a bike stand from the french window, and then in a moment of oddness, I just shoved the crate out the window. Noone ever noticed it was me :ninja:
    I'm surprised you haven't fallen out a window by now

ReputationRep:
    I was very rude ın years 8 and 9 to my form teacher who was very lovely and always trıed to help me as much as possıble. I really regret ıt now, I was horrıble, I don't know what came over me. The worst part was I got a new form tutor for year 10 and 11 and she dıdn't teach me eıther, so I couldn't fınd a way to make ıt up to her.

ReputationRep:
    I swore at 2 teachers. They had it coming though.
    Me and my friends once had a waterballoon fight and wet some students and soaked one of the bathrooms (which is now permanently locked).
    Sometimes I just strolled out of class....
    Once drank a bit at school.
    Stealing books from the library-normal things.
    Nothing too bad though, the worst was probably speaking my mind too vehemently with teachers. Thats why a lot of them ended up disliking me.

ReputationRep:
    I carved out a sculpture out of my science table out of boredom. Had to sand it down during break.

ReputationRep:
    Breaking the fire alarm.....with a screwdriver stolen from the technology workshop! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Lol i love this thread =)
    I've done a few things but I would say i've generally been alright in school =p
    In reception, I remember I was late for school so I was running down the corridor to try and get to the class and then, through some glass doors, I saw my teacher with the class behind her walking to assembly - in my direction xD. So I hid like behind the door frame and waited till they'd walked past me. Then I joined the back of the line and pretended that I was always there xD

In Year 8, our whole school went on strike cuz it was like almost 40 degrees or something! So at lunch, word went round school that other local schools had shut due to the heat and so we were all going on strike on the field xD Most of the school was out on the field refusing to go back to class, including me xD We got to the end of the field because the teachers had realised what we were doing by this time and were following us. Then we ran out of field so there was a rush back across the field towards the main school. I went back to my lesson after that but quite a few people ran out of school and stuff. Everyone who took part was given an hour after school detention on the last day of school xD

Errmm Year 11, some of us in my french class ordered a taxi to come to our school at the same time as our lesson, and take the french teacher home because she'd 'hurt her leg'. The taxi guy actually came into our class and told our teacher that he was there to pick her up cuz of her leg. She was like 'Oh, but my legs fine!'. The guy left and we were in hysterics for the rest of the day xD

We had some fun times...I think this year I spoke my mind a bit too much with one of my teachers and I guess she didn't like it and thought I was being disrespectful so don't think she actually likes me much now xD there are probably more stories but cant remember atm!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choccy94)
    Oh yes, we all do the same. As you say, MAJOR scandal! :P

And it's not just the stairs, we have an entire one way block which of course, nobody obeys :woo:

All the teachers just give us dirty looks and the occasional ***** will stand in the way and demand EVERYBODY turns around.
    Lol! Same! It's so annoying when you're just walking up the stairs, you get to the top, you can literally see your classroom from the stairs...then a teacher comes out from nowhere and sends you all back down and round the other side of the block -_-

ReputationRep:
    I've not been that bad at school :/

Swore at the teachers a bit, stood up and told one to "F*ck right off and die" when he annoyed me. He's the dopiest teacher ever so he heard me, told me to sit down and nothing came of it :p: Burned a little hole in the science block floor with my friends when we dropped a bunsen burner, broke a few test tubes, set pencils on fire etc. Started fights with people, broken hockey sticks having sword fights, managed to end up in a big fight on the astroturf.

I think the worst thing I've actually done is smoked weed on the playing fields. Shows what a goody two shoes I am :p:

ReputationRep:
    This thread is hilarious in places.

I haven't really done anything bad, but I did ask my German teacher if she was pregnant. She wasn't. However, it's now a joke between us, so it's fine. Also, I made a joke about another teacher being bald, and the whole class burst out laughing. He didn't mind either, he actually said he thought it was funny, and he's also the assistant headteacher, so it was quite good he did find it funny really.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit of a Goody Two-shoes so I haven't really done much, apart from accidentally muttering "Oh, F*** off!" quite loudly at my PE teacher (who's quite laid back so he made a joke out of it )

My (ex) best friend, however...

In Tech right at the beginning of Y9, these boys on my table were making quite mean jokes about a history teacher, saying she looked like a beaver (which she admittedly does although she's reeealllly nice) and were going "Hey, miss! Can you look after my wooden dowel for a mo'? Hey, where is it?" "Oh, I'm so sorry, I just needed it for my dam!" (This was hilarious by Y9 standards)

So, I told my (ex) best friend about it and she thought it was pretty funny. Then a couple of days later (the story does get good, I promise you) I had to go with her to get her coat she left behind in history (she had the other history teacher) and the teacher mentioned she'd left her "doodle book" behind (random old exercise book she doodled in during lessons) and she explained she had had to look through it to find out whose it was as there wasn't a name on it. And she started flicking through it pointing out different drawings. Then the other history teacher walks in and looks over her shoulder just as the page is turned to a picture of her as a beaver with an arrow and "Mrs *******" written helpfully below it. Me: :eek:

Then I started laughing hysterically so I was locked out the classroom while they shrieked at her. What's worse is that if I'd known about this then I probably would've labelled it "Source A" and written: "Source A suggests that Mrs ******* resembles an aquatic mammal...etc" Because I'm sad like that! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    In year 10 i stole a cigarette packet from my design teacher's jacket (she was a very heavy/chain smoker), my friend and i then went outside of the design workshop and smoked like 10 cigs each in like 15 mins :P

she saw us, went back to her office, grabbed another pack and joined in!!!

and then she lectured us on how we shouldn't smoke!

funniest day ever tho :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    Once, in high school I walked down the "ONE WAY" stairs in the illegal direction.
    Yet you still managed to get in for medicine?

Lied your ass off, eh?

(Original post by K the Failure)
    No, the capacitors within exploded into a cloud of smoke and literally all the hairs on my body were standing straight up because of the static. Scared the **** out of me.
    Wtb?

Why? Undervolting wouldn't cause that to happen, afaik.

EDIT: Ofc, sorry, I didn't think you meant the PSU itself..

ReputationRep:
    Not done anything noteworthy yet but i've got a lot to live up to next year;

(Original post by VisualKiddy)
    Yet you still managed to get in for medicine?

Lied your ass off, eh?

Wtb?

Why? Undervolting wouldn't cause that to happen, afaik.

EDIT: Ofc, sorry, I didn't think you meant the PSU itself..
    Holy ****, I posted that when I was like 6 years old. But yeah, it was the capacitors in the PSU. I've actually discovered that it's quite a common uncommon event.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K the Failure)
    Holy ****, I posted that when I was like 6 years old. But yeah, it was the capacitors in the PSU. I've actually discovered that it's quite a common uncommon event.
    Oh, didn't notice.

I didn't think through the fact that schools use ****** hardware.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheatreLovely)
    This thread is hilarious in places.

I haven't really done anything bad, but I did ask my German teacher if she was pregnant. She wasn't. However, it's now a joke between us, so it's fine. Also, I made a joke about another teacher being bald, and the whole class burst out laughing. He didn't mind either, he actually said he thought it was funny, and he's also the assistant headteacher, so it was quite good he did find it funny really.
    :eek: :eek3: :eek: :eek3: :eek:

You.. you.. how do you sleep at night, Mr/Mrs Rebel Extreme :cool: ? :eek: :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    spilled a full bottle of hydrochloric acid and filled it with water
    football also came in contact with ceiling panels at one point, soon after which said ceiling panels came into contact with the floor.

woo a dead thread is alive again for no apparent reason

(Original post by VisualKiddy)
    Oh, didn't notice.

I didn't think through the fact that schools use ****** hardware.
    It was more the fact that the voltage switch was so barefaced and unprotected that makes it so easy to blow up a PSU. But the hardware is pretty generic - well it is a school.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.