Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I never got caught doing anything particularly bad, but I was no angel.

Year nine English lessons in particular were rather amusing. We had this maternity cover teacher, Miss Baxter, and she was a perfectly nice lady, but she was a bit useless at controlling a class of rebellious fourteen year olds, bless her; and so games such as "Paperball" were invented, wherein you have to throw as many screwed up sheets of paper around as possible. One girl even put a sticker on her back saying "kick me" or something to that effect! We also of course had the classic entire class coughing at the same time kind of things.

Year eleven Chemistry was probably where I met the teacher I clashed with most in my entire school career, resulting in me calling her a Nazi and directly questioning her moral values as well as walking out of class, hardly turning up - and rubbing it in her face when I managed to get a C (my only C grade, but considering the fact that I neither learnt nor revised, is kind of respectable).

There will also always be, of course, the endless lessons spent giving smartass comments to teachers and generally messing around. My latin classes were the best for this, because the latin teacher at my school is rather neurotic. She gave me my only ever after-school detention, for turning up twenty minutes late (we'd just had an exam and wanted a break!) with no books (the textbooks were heavy!), and I often got told off for having 'picnics' in class (a friend of mine always had biscuits and sweets in his bag, so he got a lot more attention than the teacher did at the best of times).

ReputationRep:
    Er... there's been a few things I've done in school...

In Year 8, our school was based on a hill and split up into departments, with 90% of Year 8 classes being based on the top of the hill and Art and Science classes being based on the very bottom of the hill. Before every Science lesson my poor teacher would have to get "on call staff" and other teachers to come and find all 32 of us, because we'd all decide to play hide and seek in the school from him [which was usually my idea]. I used to always hide behind his car, then leg it when he found me to the garage. Sometimes though we felt like being good little girls and let him collect us, only to 'split' at random points down the hill and carefully sneak back up to the site on top of the hill. We always got caught, but in some small ways, it was worth it.

During an AS Physics lesson, my teacher was asking whether someone would be willing to be judo-thrown by him onto a mat in order to demonstrate momentum. Nobody volunteered and he picked me. I didn't think properly and instinctively I did a reverse throw...and he didn't fall properly and broke his wrist :eek: (Luckily he saw the humour of it and didn't press charges. Thank you, Sir!)

I suppose the worst thing I've ever done though was during a GCSE Social Science class, where we had a mock trial in the classroom. Our teacher was basically being accused of assaulting a younger pupil. We found her guilty and I 'decreed' that she spent five lessons locked in her cupboard while we 'taught' ourselves. The poor woman agreed to be padlocked into a tiny cupboard for five lessons straight while we talked politics and drank Cherry Cola in her classroom. She never forgave me for it, not even in A Level. :teehee:

Despite all that, I was seen as the Goody-Two-Shoes of the class. How?!

ReputationRep:
    pissed

ReputationRep:
    I rugby tackled a year seven who kept chucking tuna pasta in my friend's hair.

There was one time when a guy was being a **** to me so I stole all his exercise books and chucked them in a river.

My parents never signed anything, it was always me forging their signature.

I'm proud to say my name is carved into every science table, sometimes multiple times.

Faked illnesses to get sent home whenever I couldn't be bothered with school, especially on photo days.

I was a well-behaved child, so not much.

ReputationRep:
    Just some classics:
    For four years in Maths class, we played a game using pea shooters. Who could shoot a ball of paper closest to the teacher's head without them realising?
    Or every time the maths teacher writes a seven on the board, everyone stands up. When she turns around, you crawl under your desk. We managed to do this for two weeks without getting caught.
    Um, regular water/food fights in toilets or cantine.
    Constantly correcting teachers.
    I went through four years of history class without writing a single thing down.
    In front of the whole class, I stood up and had a go at the technology teacher, calling him a lazy tw*t and saying that he isn't competent enough to teach. He sent me to the deputy head's office. She agreed with me.
    I had a fight with a guy in my class and there were two teachers trying to restain me, I knocked one of them out.
    Skipping classes.
    Going into class drunk.
    Constantly getting kicked out of English/ History/ Maths.
    Setting off fireworks in corridors.
    Breaking windows/doors.
    The funniest thing was probably the last day of year 11, in Physics, the whole class sung "We will rock you" at the top of our lungs and the entire school heard.
    Smoking in school.
    Spending hours riding up and down the elavator.
    Carved my name in every desk in the free lesson hall (there are 63 of them).
    Flooded the bathroom above principal's office and her office.
    In French class, we all chucked our pens/whole pencilcases out of the window one by one, and when she asked why none of us were writing all said "Well, we don't have any pens miss".
    Playing musical chairs.
    In technology class, every wednesday for a year, four of us would sit at the back of the class eating bicuits, crisps, drinking coke, eating cake, smoking... We got caught once and he bummed a fag.
    Stink bombs.
    Strip tease / strip poker / strip foosball in the common room.
    On the last day of year 11, the whole year dressed in blue shell suits, with hard hats, horns, sirens... and caused mayhem. We the did a conga line through the school/playground. Everyone was drunk or stoned. It got so bad that they called the police and they came with a couple of riot vans.

I'm not sure what the worst thing was, I've forgotten so many.
    Over my four years of secondary school, I got a weeks suspension, and roughly forty hours detention.

But most of my teachers still loved me and I wasn't one of the worst.

(Original post by AnyoneOutThere)
    Just some classics:
    For four years in Maths class, we played a game using pea shooters. Who could shoot a ball of paper closest to the teacher's head without them realising?
    Or every time the maths teacher writes a seven on the board, everyone stands up. When she turns around, you crawl under your desk. We managed to do this for two weeks without getting caught.
    Um, regular water/food fights in toilets or cantine.
    Constantly correcting teachers.
    I went through four years of history class without writing a single thing down.
    In front of the whole class, I stood up and had a go at the technology teacher, calling him a lazy tw*t and saying that he isn't competent enough to teach. He sent me to the deputy head's office. She agreed with me.
    I had a fight with a guy in my class and there were two teachers trying to restain me, I knocked one of them out.
    Skipping classes.
    Going into class drunk.
    Constantly getting kicked out of English/ History/ Maths.
    Setting off fireworks in corridors.
    Breaking windows/doors.
    The funniest thing was probably the last day of year 11, in Physics, the whole class sung "We will rock you" at the top of our lungs and the entire school heard.
    Smoking in school.
    Spending hours riding up and down the elavator.
    Carved my name in every desk in the free lesson hall (there are 63 of them).
    Flooded the bathroom above principal's office and her office.
    In French class, we all chucked our pens/whole pencilcases out of the window one by one, and when she asked why none of us were writing all said "Well, we don't have any pens miss".
    Playing musical chairs.
    In technology class, every wednesday for a year, four of us would sit at the back of the class eating bicuits, crisps, drinking coke, eating cake, smoking... We got caught once and he bummed a fag.
    Stink bombs.
    Strip tease / strip poker / strip foosball in the common room.
    On the last day of year 11, the whole year dressed in blue shell suits, with hard hats, horns, sirens... and caused mayhem. We the did a conga line through the school/playground. Everyone was drunk or stoned. It got so bad that they called the police and they came with a couple of riot vans.

I'm not sure what the worst thing was, I've forgotten so many.
    Over my four years of secondary school, I got a weeks suspension, and roughly forty hours detention.

But most of my teachers still loved me and I wasn't one of the worst.
    OMG. :eek:

Wow... Did you seriously do all of this stuff?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: that long post is such an e-penis post. Worst and most pointless lying ever :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    OMG. :eek:

Wow... Did you seriously do all of this stuff?
    Yes. I wish I would have worked a bit harder now though. Obviously didn't do it alone.

I lived in France and wanted to leave, badly. Shame my dad thought it was hilarious when they phoned him.

Any way, it paid off. I'm back to the UK now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    :rofl: that long post is such an e-penis post. Worst and most pointless lying ever :facepalm2:
    No penis, no lying.
    In my above post, it explains why I never worried about getting caught, oh, and french teachers are thick.

Edit: If you read the post, you would see that most of it was harmless fun or stuff that wouldn't get punished because it wasn't severe enough.
    However, the flooding was done with friends, everyones skipped school, noone found out who set the fireworks off and the fight was because the guy spread a vicious rumour about me.

ReputationRep:
    There was this tiny girl in my PE class in year ten, and she was getting shouted out quite viciously by the massively overweight 6 foot 4 gym teacher. I decided it was pretty harsh so spoke up and argued that he shouldnt be speaking to her like that and he should be ashamed. I got detention for that but 1 year later a complete scandal came out about him sleeping with a year 11 and now hes fired

(Original post by AnyoneOutThere)
    Yes. I wish I would have worked a bit harder now though. Obviously didn't do it alone.

I lived in France and wanted to leave, badly. Shame my dad thought it was hilarious when they phoned him.

Any way, it paid off. I'm back to the UK now.
    Why did you want to leave France? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Stole a paint brush. Haha!

Walked out early without permission for a friend's interview...

Nothing else I don't think...

ReputationRep:
    Was in my head of years room, My friend; Elliott was generally mucking about and Rob was on a spinning chair. And Elliott (who is recklessly impulsive) pushed Rob into the wall, he stuck his foot out, and broke the wall, and his foot got stuck.
    Then we heard our HOY coming up the stairs, We ran out, but as I was leaving, I accidentally locked the door, and locked Elliott and Rob inside... Then the HOY went in, and we heard Ells sweet-talk, then my HOY actually explode...

I laughed so much I fell down a flight of stairs :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    Why did you want to leave France? :sad:
    Because I never wanted to move there in the first place.
    I was a stubborn cow. But I miss it now. It's hard fitting in to a new life, all over again.

ReputationRep:
    i was not a bad boy at school but i remember shutting the door in a teacher face accidentally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freak Out)
    Stole a paint brush. Haha!

Walked out early without permission for a friend's interview...

Nothing else I don't think...
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k9ruby)
    What was the worst thing you ever did at school? Or were you a bit of a geek? It can be from any education stage.

My worst was probably the age old art of trying every idea in the book to get out of PE. Although in my last year of secondary school (Y11) I remember writing on a computer in an IT room (the teachers in the IT room can see what you type) "This must be a really sad way to spend your time, constantly having to survey students screens. Perhaps you teachers may like to take up a more rewarding hobby, perhaps something like reading'' .

I then heard the teachers in the IT office burst out laughing, but one irate one took control of my computer and printed the screen off and then shouted from accross the room ' I will be forwarding this to your head of year!".

At which point me and my friends legged it and I was scared (I know, pathetic) to go to assembly when I had sudden images in my mind about calling me up in front of everyone to 'punish' me. Nothing ever did happen but I was such a geek I was terrified for a good 2 weeks!

One of my best friends on the other hand got expelled from nursery for biting another kid who nicked her barbie doll :P
    I have been sent out a few times in Secondary for not creating a good enough recipe in Cooking I really didn't know what went well together,for fighting over my pencil with another student and because of it drawing on the table and because I couldn't stop laughing.You could say the worst things I have done were beating up a person, for impersonating me in a nasty way because he followed me and started jumping up and down, which was an exaggeration of my walking style and squirting water at someone, who had squirted water at me and I got sent back from a local secondary school trip for this because people's papers got wet.

ReputationRep:
    In year 8 I told one of my Maths teachers to shut the **** up after she laughed when everyone in my class continually made fun of my surname (had been happenening all year).

ReputationRep:
    This is not the worst but the weirdest.
    Chucked a plastic tomato out of the window in an English lesson. Naturally I had to retrieve this. As I was leaning out of the window the senior management team of my school walked by including the new headmaster. They all just stopped and stared at me hanging out of window. To break the silence I said:

"Haven't seen a tomato out there by any chance, have you?"

Needless to say it didn't go down particularly well.

ReputationRep:
    Let my friend take the blame when I answered who is the current leader of Germany?
    I answered with Mr Hitler, needless to say the teacher went absolute crazy and blamed my friend.
    Luckily for me he was a good friend and didn't sell me out

Or perhaps talking back to my personal tutor during a lesson after being told off harshly for talking once despite half of the class were chatting away the entire time.

As a collective thing: when it snowed pretty bad all the local schools were shut down by morning break but ours was kept open despite promises that it would be shut. I remember school yard anarchy as a result- friends throwing snow in the library, teachers getting pelted with snow/ice balls, students loitering about the yard in protest chanting. Mob mentality pretty much ruled during that break and beyond. Luckily there were that many of the school involved, any form of repercusion was impossible

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.