Turn on thread page Beta

Can you remember your first day at secondary school? watch

ReputationRep:
    Yer, no one knew where they were going except for one person, so 40+ people following one person to the school theatre. Looking back it was quite amusing.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. The smallest boy in my form threatened to beat up one of the year 11's..

ReputationRep:
    These are great...keep em coming!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, and I remember hating my form :p: We did a lot of 'getting to know you' games as my tutor was a PSE teacher, and she said "I assume you're all thinking the chairs are in a circle because this is the first day and it's a one off... well no, you'd be wrong in thinking that, because in PSE the chairs are always in a circle... and what is said in the circle stays in the circle!" Ahahaha oh school...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k9ruby)
    Can you remember your first day at secondary school?
    Yes, I missed it.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I remember it like it was yesterday :awesome:

It rained. Rained hard. I remember getting art first...and it turned out I went into the wrong class for half the period, it was so embarrassing.

And then I had French, and the old Mr Bronson style guy as a teacher :erm: He hated me.

I remember music well, I dropped the guitar and the teacher shouted at me :mmm:

I remember getting a lot of talks on teachers/homework/rooms etc...got very monotonous after a while.

First year rocked, then it all went to **** after that. I'm glad i've left :awesome:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.