Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I was wondering if anyone knew any cold and rainy places (cities/countries) in Europe. It came up last night and I was just curious. Thanks for any responses.

ReputationRep:
    Iceland, norway, sweden are cold apparantly :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Geographically, and not politcally, then:

Norway
    Iceland
    Sweden
    Finland
    A lot of the old USSR countries.

ReputationRep:
    Northampton

ReputationRep:
    Manchester famous for the rain haha...

ReputationRep:
    scotland..

ReputationRep:
    Birmingham.

Its not stopped raining here properly for three days

ReputationRep:

always rains.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurah5498)
    Birmingham.

Its not stopped raining here properly for three days
    Birmingham, there is no need for rain, At the end of the day it is *****...I am suprised still living there. I say convert the bullring and rest of Birmingham into flats cos in this country we have a housing problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4G_dollars)
    Birmingham, there is no need for rain, At the end of the day it is *****...I am suprised still living there. I say convert the bullring and rest of Birmingham into flats cos in this country we have a housing problem.
    Aha xD
    Its not that bad. I've been to worse places

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milly.)
    Northampton
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfTT6xOcbdo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurah5498)
    Aha xD
    Its not that bad. I've been to worse places
    Lets face everywhere is ****. We are comparing which is *****. Granted Preston does not have Harvey Nichols or Selfridges, we have Manchester for all that haha...

ReputationRep:
    Bergen in Norway. Rain capital of the world apparently :O

ReputationRep:

Scotland, I'm starting to think that every country has a giant fan and blows all the clouds in our direction causing an enormous amount of wind and cold, not to mention rain every single day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PJ991)
    Geographically, and not politcally, then:

Norway
    Iceland
    Sweden
    Finland
    A lot of the old USSR countries.
    These arn't cold and rainy in summer. The futher east you go on a continent the climate becomes more varied, so they have freezing winters but really warm summers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Honey_89)
    These arn't cold and rainy in summer. The futher east you go on a continent the climate becomes more varied, so they have freezing winters but really warm summers.
    OP never specified winter or summer. So I still maintain what I said. And you might as well have bolded Finland too, its in a very similar location.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.