Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    One of the few things money can't buy, you can only earn strength and size through hard work and willpower.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JulesB)
    One of the few things money can't buy, you can only earn strength and size through hard work and willpower.
    The irony being that you do need a fair bit of money. Just that beyond a certain point it makes no difference

ReputationRep:
    General health and for sport

ReputationRep:
    Stay healthy, improve fitness & makes me feel good in myself.

ReputationRep:
    I think the question should be, why wouldn't you train?

ReputationRep:
    aesthetics brah u mirin

well no one is mirin right now but give it time!

and i much prefer the feeling of living a healthy lifestyle than not, much more rewarding mentally and physically

ReputationRep:
    Pure vanity at the moment, well damage limitation....I have lost my way, need to get eye of the tiger again.

Thing is because I don't care it means my diet is appalling and I drink lots more. I need to do some running on Sunday and see how I feel.

ReputationRep:
    Like probably some people have said, "aquire aesthetics and get shredded as fuark" but keep it 100% natty ofc.

Eat clen and tren hard guys (this is a joke don't get mad lol)

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.