Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lol Peniz curlz lol

So I can go all nite lol

ReputationRep:
    So I can beat little kids up and steal all their lunch money

ReputationRep:
    So I can walk up to people and say "Do you know where the beach is?", then they will reply "No", and I can say "It's over there!" whilst tensing my biceps and making groaning noises.

ReputationRep:
    to get people scared of me while walking down the street

ReputationRep:
    Improve my fitness and how I look, basically. I am also quite enjoying it (for now :p:)

ReputationRep:
    I tell everyone it's so I can get 1)Stronger and 2)Bigger.

But really it's so I can eat moar burgerz. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Appearance. Also the ability to make women want to touch me. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    abs and martial arts i.e fitness, endurance and strength

and also to look good

ReputationRep:
    Because it helps my martial arts, and because i think it's important to try and reach peak physical condition. Which i am absolutely nowhere near lol.

ReputationRep:
    Because I wanna be like Ryu and beat the crap out of Venga :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I run for an athletics club (100M) and I play basketball at a county level, hopefully regional level soon.

So that's why I do it.

ReputationRep:
    Improve my fitness, and look nice.

ReputationRep:
    Tu pull *****ez inett kwid.

ReputationRep:
    To look like this man

ReputationRep:
    the glory.

ReputationRep:
    *****es.

lots and lots of *****es

ReputationRep:
    Primarily: Strength and power gains

Secondary: Looking '*****in' as adonis puts it

ReputationRep:
    for athletics, because i enjoy it

ReputationRep:
    Get fit for RAF and to be generally fit and healthy.

ReputationRep:
    Becuase I am a competative ******* and I will never view a beauty contest as a sporting event.

I have competed in:

Boxing - Semi finals of the ABA championships
    Shut Putt - County Finals
    Rugby Union - Played in the 1st Division
    and now Powerlifting - best placing 6th in worlds

and becuase of this:

"Powerlifters spend time looking in the mirror. Not in the narcissistic sense that body-builders do, but more to observe the total structure.

They are the Crane to the bodybuilders fishing rod, they are the heavy goods vehicle to the bodybuilders pimped up banger, not necessarily pretty but defiantly not “all show and no go” without them we would never know the limits of human strength.

They observe the tremendous power that resides within, because for every bad thing about the sport, though, the self-knowledge that you are strong - stronger than any man – is empowering and more than compensates for them all. While the Lion may roar and shake his impressive mane, he will turn tale and run like the pussy cat he is at the approach of the bull elephant.

While the bodybuilder will be self critical, obsessive and vain in an attempt to gain muscle to look strong, the Powerlifter gets strong, proves it like real men have done since the dawn of man.

He sits comfortable within himself that no matter what happens, no matter how big the bodybuilders arms and ego that he can simply get up, tear his arms off and beat his overly tanned face in with his own gunz”

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.