Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Subcutaneous)
    "Your daughter is intelligent, bright and articulate and her form tutor has spoken to me about pushing for an oxbridge application"

My mum laughed, a lot...and still laughs about that suggestion now

:emo:
    Hey, I actually lol'ed!

(Original post by Hibz123)
    :rofl: My tutor winked at me in a friendly way, and my mothers' face was like this :eek: :yikes: :shock:
    Male tutor? :unsure:

(Original post by Scott20)
    Mine will never be beat! i'm too crafty for my own good. I'm well proud of this.

1. Got hold of Parents Evening report templates from a teachers password someone had found out.

2. I knew i was messing up Maths hard, getting a U in my mocks! So with the template i had, i altered that changing it to Maths and giving myself a grade of B. Printed it out and off we went to Parent's Evening with my new Maths report in my little pocket.

3. Me and my Dad went to grab my report from the table, we have it now, but before he can have a gander at it, i leg it up some stairs saying i just saw my g/f and that i wanna speak to her, and he's like well suspicious and he's kinda chasing after me up some French department stairs! I'm like WTF noooooo and i get the "new" Maths report from my pocket and quickly try and replace with the U one and i manage it! Just before he catches up with me.

4. Obviously you have to see your teachers face to face, but coincidentally it was Eid that night, so i said nah my Maths teacher ain't in today, it's Eid. And BAM!

My folks thought i got a B in my mocks and that i was some maths wizz onto GCSE glory. lol.

That was too funny!
    :rofl:

Class! Very sly of you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.