Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone recommend a good tweezer make and possibly even give a link to them? I'm looking to spend up to about £18.

ReputationRep:
    £18 on a pair of tweezers?

ReputationRep:
    You get 'good' tweezers?

ReputationRep:
    You get decent ones from Boots, and I'm pretty sure they're a lot less than £18

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    You get decent ones from Boots, and I'm pretty sure they're a lot less than £18
    I'm looking to buy online because it's going to be too embarrassing to buy them in person lol.

ReputationRep:
    any from tweezerman are good, they go from abot £10-£20.
    From boots & superdrug (Both you can get online)
    Though that said, the best ones I've found were a black pair from superdrugs own brand for £2.99

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    I'm looking to buy online because it's going to be too embarrassing to buy them in person lol.
    There's a selection here then, depending on your needs...
    http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stor...eezers&x=0&y=0

ReputationRep:
    http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stor...atalogId=11051

i have these, there ammmmazing, they come in hot pink too

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I'll just take the plunge and buy them in store. It's only about 2 minutes worth of embarrassment lol.

ReputationRep:
    Tweezerman are awesome They are the best I've ever used and I've had the same pair for about 8 years now. They have a lifetime guarantee and were about £15 from boots at the time

ReputationRep:
    Why is it embarassing to buy tweezers?

ReputationRep:
    What are you going to use the tweezers for? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chez87)
    Why is it embarassing to buy tweezers?
    Because I'm a lad lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    Because I'm a lad lol.
    get ones which are gold-tipped as they are more accurate and easier to use. Mine are from Waitrose, and have lasted me for nearly 5 years so far, and I swear by them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    What are you going to use the tweezers for? :teeth:
    Ummm... just in case I get a splinter :P

ReputationRep:
    The nhs throw out their tweezers once they've been used once, even though they're metal... Ask your doctor if you could have an old pair? Just give them a rinse under the tap, although they probs haven't been used for anything too bad.

ReputationRep:
    Tweezerman are brilliant. I lost mine and have had to go back to the black ones they do in Superdrug, and they're just not as good. I get really frustrated when I'm plucking my eyebrows now!

ReputationRep:
    Tweezerman. They are amazing as people have said. My mum said :eek3: when she saw how much mine were, but when she tried them she bought her own.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.