cause it'll turn you into a homosexual

and

you might look good in them

and

the alpha male kids might not like that

and

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    Most skinny jeans are made (or at least the ones I have ) to be slim in the leg, but as someone said 'accommodating' in the fun zone :p: And what's the deal with all the guys thinking they're ****?! :curious:
    I'd guess it's guys that don't look good in any clothes that think that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver)
    :hug: Bang on mate :yep:

ReputationRep:
    that sounds about right. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    I'm embarrassed to be part of the male gender when I see people who can't spell simple words :cool:
    firstly, it's not a ******* english class who cares about spelling on a message board, secondly I fail to see where there was any spelling mistake, if you're referring to "*******" I spelt it that way because the true spelling is censored out

ReputationRep:
    Imo i love guys in skinny jeans but not too skinny like this

That is just a BIG no no!!

But this is a yes :yes:

ReputationRep:
    To be quite honest, I'm not in agreement with the use of homophobic slur, whatsoever. I'm all for sub-cultures aswell, and if that makes certain people happy wearing skinny-jeans - go for it, it's your lives.

Subsequently - what is the rage? I think certain girls like them, because they make the guy look more feminine and in the process demasculate the guy. Just my thoughts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basketofsnakes)
    firstly, it's not a ******* english class who cares about spelling on a message board, secondly I fail to see where there was any spelling mistake, if you're referring to "*******" I spelt it that way because the true spelling is censored out
    I was referring to your ridiculous post that guy's who wear skinny jeans are '*******s' and can only assume that you're either a bit too chunky to pull them off or you think your fake tan and t-shirts 2 sizes too small are the way forward

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thorpy678)
    purchasing some skinny jeans from ASOS what shoes go especially well converse, vans , help much appreciated!
    NO. BAD BOY.

Skinny jeans ALWAYS look ridiculous. They either make you look like you have chicken legs (i.e. horribly thin) or they make your legs look trees (i.e. horribly fat).

DO NOT WEAR SKINNY JEANS. YOU WILL LOOK STUPID. YEARS FROM NOW YOU WILL LOOK AT PHOTOS OF YOURSELF AND CRINGE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basketofsnakes)
    you wear skinny jeans, your argument is invalid
    Durp:yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    NO. BAD BOY.

Skinny jeans ALWAYS look ridiculous. They either make you look like you have chicken legs (i.e. horribly thin) or they make your legs look trees (i.e. horribly fat).

DO NOT WEAR SKINNY JEANS. YOU WILL LOOK STUPID. YEARS FROM NOW YOU WILL LOOK AT PHOTOS OF YOURSELF AND CRINGE.
    Do you give this advice to all the kids in Camden?

I bet they just cry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    NO. BAD BOY.

LMAO so true, it will be like people looking back at pictures of themselves from the 80s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeteDoherty)
    Do you give this advice to all the kids in Camden?

I bet they just cry
    I'd rather stab myself in the eye than talk to the majority of people who flock to Camden actually. Full of people who think they're painfully indie.

I'm ****ing off to Shoreditch after my lease is up this year so I won't be making poor scensters cry much longer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dubstepper)
    off topic but how do skinny jeans fit guys..
    do u guys hava non existant piece.. :\
    Their not designed for the type of guys with balls typically, usually see hyper thin guys who look like 12 year old wearing them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBlindestPilot)
    They're male jeans, they're made to "accommodate".

REALLY? how cuz the ones i have seen guys wear r like girl type ones. no space for a sausage as such.. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mipegg)
    Their not designed for the type of guys with balls typically, usually see hyper thin guys who look like 12 year old wearing them...
    LOL yes i know. personally a guy in skinny jeans would put me off not because of the actual jeans but because im sure they dont have much underneath em for me lool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I'd rather stab myself in the eye than talk to the majority of people who flock to Camden actually. Full of people who think they're painfully indie.

I'm ****ing off to Shoreditch after my lease is up this year so I won't be making poor scensters cry much longer
    and tourists right

ReputationRep:
    Go for a size up, like just don't get them skin tight.
    Wear converses with them, try not to get the normal colour ones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeteDoherty)
    and tourists right
    Yup.

ReputationRep:
    Is that a good WOW or a bad one?
    GOOD :yes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.