Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why not just paint you legs? That's the impression I get when I see guys wearing the things.

ReputationRep:
    skinny jeans on guys r soooo hawtt!! as long as you don't have really skinny legs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thorpy678)
    purchasing some skinny jeans from ASOS what shoes go especially well converse, vans , help much appreciated!
    BUY BUY BUY! Don't listen to all the haters...you'll look hot!!

Converse go well! I always wear my converse with em! :yes:

skinny jeans hate is just retarded. who cares what other people wear. its not like they're going to come and massage their squished penises up against you in fear you might like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dubstepper)
    off topic but how do skinny jeans fit guys..
    do u guys hava non existant piece.. :\
    i struggle to get normal jeans to go round my thighs so skinny jeans would look truly aweful..no self respecting male would wear them

ReputationRep:
    any male who wears skinny jeans really needs to forfeit their man card.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thorpy678)
    purchasing some skinny jeans from ASOS what shoes go especially well converse, vans , help much appreciated!

1, I'm confused. Are you asking for advice on shoes or jeans.

2. Don't buy skinny jeans, it makes you look like a standard lamp.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.