The Student Room Group
Na, zombies are the undead.
Reply 2
No, it's either dead or alive, and not a mixture of the two, according to David Bohm's ontological interpretation of quantum mechanics, which is the theory that I agree with.
Reply 3
Xenopus
No, it's either dead or alive, and not a mixture of the two, according to David Bohm's ontological interpretation of quantum mechanics, which is the theory that I agree with.

I know, but I found it funny.

For arguments sake, I could argue that a zombie is alive. It has died in the past, but, depending on your definition of life, surely it has more life than many animals (certain bacterium, etc.)
Reply 4
The problem is, once we open the box the wave collapses so it's either dead or alive, so no longer a zombie.
So you could have a zombie cat army, just you could never see it.
Reply 5
No-one can understand it and my point is that if the cat is both alive and dead, does your opening the door kill the cat?
maybe its not even a zombie cat at all just empty space with an 'alleged' cat that only appears once viewed......who knows!?!

:iiam:
Reply 7
i like the idea of zobie cat army, but ya you practically kill the cat by openin the box if it its already dead, and i guess revive it if it is not (im on to someting here). still, the idea is stupid who would want to open a box which has poision inside it that could go off at any minute.
Reply 8
If "not alive but not dead" is undead, then what is "unalive"... dead?

If so, the schrodinger's cat is both undead and unalive at the same time- it's a zombie and dead.
Therefore all cats are zombies. QED

Latest