The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Question about accepting halls..

I have been given a place in cambridge halls, i received an email from mmu about this and then clicked the web link to the page where you have to log in.

I logged in and accepted and then clicked make payment and went through the steps providing the information.

At the end is says 'authenticating payment' and at the bottom of the window the page is 'done' loading so does that mean that the process is completed and i have paid the £100?
Reply 1
it should have reloaded to another page? it wouldnt let me pay online so i had to call up... if i was you jus call accomodation and they will check for you? X
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
I would definatley call up the accomodation office my friend.
Reply 3
Thank you both :smile: I will call up accommodation tomorrow and ask them if the payment went through! last thing i want is to not have paid by the 31st :smile:
My deadline date is the 2nd aug, i get paid on the 31st lol, cutting it fine !
lucky bassa, I get money on 31st and payment due on the 31st. Cutting it too fine!
LOL!! you gonna pay on the 31st then? **** lol.
Yeah if it clears, if not gonna have to give them a call and hope they sort somethin out so i can pay late or whatever
Reply 8
I asked my Gran for a loan for it and she paid it for me, I had no way of getting £100 in a week!
Bloody hell, last year we had just over a week from receiving the offer to the acceptance/booking fee deadline, common sense must have prevailed.

Latest

Trending

Trending