Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have been given a place in cambridge halls, i received an email from mmu about this and then clicked the web link to the page where you have to log in.

I logged in and accepted and then clicked make payment and went through the steps providing the information.

At the end is says 'authenticating payment' and at the bottom of the window the page is 'done' loading so does that mean that the process is completed and i have paid the £100?

ReputationRep:
    it should have reloaded to another page? it wouldnt let me pay online so i had to call up... if i was you jus call accomodation and they will check for you? X

ReputationRep:
    I would definatley call up the accomodation office my friend.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you both I will call up accommodation tomorrow and ask them if the payment went through! last thing i want is to not have paid by the 31st

ReputationRep:
    My deadline date is the 2nd aug, i get paid on the 31st lol, cutting it fine !

ReputationRep:
    lucky bassa, I get money on 31st and payment due on the 31st. Cutting it too fine!

ReputationRep:
    LOL!! you gonna pay on the 31st then? **** lol.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah if it clears, if not gonna have to give them a call and hope they sort somethin out so i can pay late or whatever

ReputationRep:
    I asked my Gran for a loan for it and she paid it for me, I had no way of getting £100 in a week!

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell, last year we had just over a week from receiving the offer to the acceptance/booking fee deadline, common sense must have prevailed.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 30, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Manchester Metropolitan University
    Autumn Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 13 Oct '18
  2. Manchester Metropolitan University
    Autumn Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  3. Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Courses Fair Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.