Turn on thread page Beta

Boyfriends birthday....... :O watch

ReputationRep:
    im going to be seriously in the ****s if i dont get any help. Its my boyfriends birthday on sunday and i dont have a present for him. Worst still, i ahve no idea what to get him! i want to get him something special but unique. I really need help! i got my ex an engraved dog tag necklace so i dont want something like that, just something special

ReputationRep:
    What sort of thing is he into?

ReputationRep:
    well hes a boxer so you got any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    Get him something related to his interests. While buying jewellery and so on is certainly romantic, if he's anything like me he certainly won't mind a new piece of "stuff". As for the uniqueness: rare "stuff". For example, if he likes computer games and doesn't already have one, a gaming mouse would be a pretty good present, if quite expensive (I dunno what your budget is, so...).

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.